Tennis WTA Bias

seepps

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis WTA Bias P. Schnyder d M. Rybarikova 76 64 :clap K. Srebotnik d S. Kuznetsova 63 67 63 :wall The first loss :-( It was awaited here it is !!! Anyway the results are still higher than expected.

Start bank 100
Current bank 192,75
Total staked 413,95
Total returned 506,7041
Yield 22,41%
Profit/Loss 92,75
Winners 13
Loosers 1
Strike Rate 92,86%

Re: Tennis WTA Bias F. Pennetta d. N. Petrova 21 :wall

Start bank 100
Current bank 162,75
Total staked 443,95
Total returned 506,7041
Yield 14,14%
Profit/Loss 62,75
Winners 13
Loosers 2
Strike Rate 86,67%
Here are the figures I obtained after backtesting. So now let's stop losing ...

Re: Tennis WTA Bias

Exactly. 5% Ok, now you know everything, no more secrets !!! Just guess it will be a good start !!!
Hi sweeps, i think your system is a very good idea, but how do you calculate 5% better Odds?? Do you mean absolute Odds like Avrg. 1,30 should be 1,365 available to back or do you mean 5% more net. profite calculating 0,30*1,05 which means 1,30 Avrg. has to be at least 1,315 to be backed??:unsure Or does it even mean 5% "less" chances expressed in odds wich would be 1/1,30=0,769-0,05=0,719 -->1/0,719= 1,39 MfG B.

Re: Tennis WTA Bias I hear alot about the WTA being very upredictable, it seems you dont and im the same. Some testing that i am doing (whether its just the selection system i use or not, i dont know) but i find the favourites are quite reliable. I need to look further but then i may start a thread. Keep up with this, its interesting to read.

I hear alot about the WTA being very upredictable, it seems you dont and im the same. Some testing that i am doing (whether its just the selection system i use or not, i dont know) but i find the favourites are quite reliable. I need to look further but then i may start a thread. Keep up with this, its interesting to read.
Thank you. Which data do you use to test your systems ?

Re: Tennis WTA Bias Hantuchova d. O Savchuk 20 :clap F. Schiavone d. A. Amanmuradova 20 :cow If the next shot is a winning one, it will double the bank !!! :hope

Start bank 100,00
Current bank 198,75
Total staked 563,95
Total returned 662,70
Yield 17,51%
Profit/Loss 98,75
Winners 17
Loosers 2
Strike Rate 89,47%

:cowCongrats on another two winners Seepps:cow Have you thought about betting on your picks to win 2-0? You would have had 14 out of 19 so far. Cheers and all the best
I did, but the problem is that I would not be able to backtest my strategy because I only have home/away odds :-( Thanks for your wishes ... Hope it will go on.

Re: Tennis WTA Bias Nothing today despite the opening of two tournaments ... Hope new bets will come soon. Waiting impatiently for the next bet that will (if it's a win) double the bank. When doubled, I will also double my stakes. That will give stakes at 60 points. :loon It seems to be nothing, but when it's real money trading, it becomes serious amounts ... Let's see...

Re: Tennis WTA Bias A. Cornet d. A. Wozniak 21 :nana Here we are, the bank is doubled !!! :loon That's cool, hope it will be the same with the next bets.:hope

Start bank 100,00
Current bank 210,75
Total staked 593,95
Total returned 704,70
Yield 18,65%
Profit/Loss 110,75
Winners 18
Loosers 2
Strike Rate 90,00%

Hi Seepps. Good luck with these bets and hopefully your bank being doubled. Just one question. Have you thought about using a Kelly staking system as opposed to a fixed unit stake?
In fact, I've tried several staking strategies and it seems that this one is the most powerful. Anyway, I can't use keely staking as I don't have a reference price I would have calculated. To my mind, kelly staking is much more used when you're able to detect value bets. You have computed an odd and you find a bookmaker that propose more that your price; then you could use kelly staking. Don't hesitate to explain me your idea if my answer is not clear enough or if I've not understood what you meant. Pleased to read you soon...