goater14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Railing

At the final table of the 3000GTD 10 Euro rebuy with the chip lead just now. Hoping for a good score after bubbling the 4k GTD in 24th and 23rd in successive nights in slightly rubbish spots.:ok
TOP TIP Jammy.....if you want railers, it's always a good idea to let them know which site yer on :tongue2 GL anyway mate :hope

Re: Railing Weird, thought i'd mentioned it. What a muppet i am!:$ It was on Virgin and i took 2nd for 610 Euros. My name is PhonyG on there which would have probably helped also! Called a huge shove over my raise Heads Up with A4 suited convinced i was ahead against a majorly aggressive villian but sadly he had A6 suited and hit his 6. Still, a good night!

Re: Railing Final 2 tables of the Big Double B on Full Tilt, currently 2nd. Edit : screenname bigphil2 Edit : 7/9 going into final table, made a pretty marginal (prob the bad side of marginal) to lose a load of chips. chipleader has a big lead, so hopefully can do some damage and get me up the pay ladder Edit : Was down to 16k with 600/1200 blinds but couple of double ups 66 v AJ and QT v Q9, plus a couple of players KOd, 4/7 Edit : Back up to 2/6 after flopping set over set in 4 way pot, all of a sudden 2/4 having been 8/9 10 minutes ago. Edit : 1/4 with half the chips in play, got lucky 4 handed after losing decent pot to win A9 v AT, 1/3 Edit : Getting no cards whatsoever and the other 2 players are both very good, struggling to hold onto chiplead here.

Re: Railing

Good luck Dave:hope
Thanks. Just went into meltdown momentarily (although hit the 1st part of what would have been a sick runner runner flush), 2/3 now. Edit : Heads-Up, 3-1 disadvantage. Edit : Finished 2nd for $2k, got the money in J9 v J2 on J92T board, he rivered flush, can't complain, had plenty of luck throughout.

• 1 month later...