Captain Rio

Now i'm not a expert in nags or anything like it, but noticed that horses sired by Captain Rio had good strike rate yesterday. I was listening to Williamhill radio yesterday when they made comment about this , Magic of Rio , Riolini and Springfort all won and they are all by Captain Rio. So i done a small bit of homework for today and theres is 4 nags running today all by the Captain. Agente Parmigiano 3.40 Lingfield, Butler/Dettori , BF last time Abitofaboost 4.10 Lingield, Grayson/Kirby, First time out, 2 yr old Silent Treatment 4.10 lingfield, Kelleway/Moore, 2 yr old Midnight Cruiser 5.50 Newmarket, Hannon/Hughes 2 yr old so im gonna tentively put my money where my mouth is and back them. Not so sure about Grayson nag though.

Re: Captain Rio I don't usually bother much with 'breeding'.........:loon However, jusy thought I'd have a look at Captain Rio........ He's by Pivotal, which I think means his progeny are liable to like a bitof cut in the ground, which might account for recent successes with all the rain...........:unsure I seem to remember early in the season the 'Pivotals' had a bit of a golden patch winning several big races.........maybe they're spring and autumn types when we get softish ground...... Stats......... Captain Rio 2007 season........47 runners (2 year olds) who ran 133 times between them and won 12 races ( interesting those 12 wins were by 12 different horses, so they all won one each) 2008 season up to August 1st..........35 two year old runners, have run 98 times between and won 5 races ( again 5 different horses have won once each)