** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August

Tuesday 5 August 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ventspils v Brann (16:00BST) 3.903.502.16100.51 %
Hide « Ventspils v Brann
Kaunas v Rangers (18:05BST) 7.004.201.6698.10 %
Hide « Kaunas v Rangers
Wednesday 6 August 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
BATE Borisov v Anderlecht (17:00BST) 4.503.751.86102.65 %
Hide « BATE Borisov v Anderlecht
Dynamo Kyiv v Drogheda Utd (17:00BST) 1.1211.5026.00101.83 %
Hide « Dynamo Kyiv v Drogheda Utd
FC Dinamo Tbilisi v Panathinaikos (17:00BST) 6.904.001.6699.73 %
Hide « FC Dinamo Tbilisi v Panathinaikos
Rapid Wien v Anorthosis (18:30BST) 1.574.107.40101.54 %
Hide « Rapid Wien v Anorthosis
Modrica v AaB (19:00BST) 4.303.801.92101.65 %
Hide « Modrica v AaB
Basel v IFK Göteborg (19:15BST) 1.803.655.20102.18 %
Hide « Basel v IFK Göteborg
Petržalka v Tampere Utd (19:15BST) 1.653.855.60104.44 %
Hide « Petržalka v Tampere Utd
Sparta Praha v Sheriff Tiraspol (19:15BST) 1.295.5014.50102.60 %
Hide « Sparta Praha v Sheriff Tiraspol
Dinamo Zagreb v Domžale (19:45BST) 1.296.0012.00102.52 %
Hide « Dinamo Zagreb v Domžale
ESMTK Budapest v Fenerbahçe (19:45BST) 7.804.001.57101.46 %
Hide « ESMTK Budapest v Fenerbahçe
Partizan Belgrade v Inter Baku (19:45BST) 1.246.0016.00103.56 %
Hide « Partizan Belgrade v Inter Baku
Wisla Kraków v Beitar Jerusalem (19:45BST) 1.813.754.85102.53 %

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August fancy the unders ( 2.5 ) @ 1.86 in the rangers game - kaunas playing rangers at their own game by keeping it tight, opening up defences isnt rangers style in europe though I reckon they will nick it by a singlegoal. betfairs 4.70 draw/rangers also tempting, I'll sleep on both. small 5/1 accy of Panathinikos, Partizan, Fenerbache, Sparta Prague and Zagreb on also for interest

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August FBK Kaunas v Glasgow Rangers FC pick: HT/FT 2/2 champions league 2008/8/5 odds: 2.62 stake: 6/10 bookmaker: Eurobet pick: Rangers champions league 2008/8/5 odds: 1.66 stake: 8/10 bookmaker: Eurobet First time we take two bets from one game: FBK Kaunas v Glasgow Rangers FC. First bet is Rangers to win first half and the match. Nice odds you can get at VC Bet (2.50), Centrebet (2.47), Bet365 (2.38) and others. Rangers to win. Odds more then 1.60 is worth to try. You can get 1.62 at Bluesq, VC Bet; 1.6 at Triobet, Centrebet, Expekt Even though Rangers lost last friendly match to Liverpool and they are not in the best form, I think they will control this game. I will have to say that I am a big FBK Kaunas fan, so it could sound as a bit subjective opinion, but anyway I do not see a chance to go through. The biggest chance were when FBK Kaunas played against Randers and Djurgarden few years ago, but sadly Kaunas players didn't keep the pressure and lost. First game against Djurgarden in Sweden ended 0:0, but at home Kaunas lost 0:2. And can you compare Randers, Djurgarden with Rangers??? I don't. The team, that played last year in UEFA Cup final will surely go to the next stage. If Rangers would have won in Glasgow last week, maybe it would be easier for Kaunas to concentrate This game should start with Rangers goal, so I think they should win first half and all the game. FBK Kaunas will play without key defender T. Kancelskis because of illness, who, as both managers said were the best player in Kaunas squad in first match. FBK Kaunas played against both Scottish clubs Celtic and Rangers in Champions league in last years, but had no chance. Yes, maybe this year's team is stronger then before, but not such strong not to loose to Rangers in such important match. Prediction: the pressure will do the worst for FBK Kaunas, so first half will end 0:1, the match 0:2 (or 0:3). I can not see Kaunas not to concede a goal against such opponent in two matches.

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August Personally I cant see Kaunas scoring tonight. I think Rangers have the players in their side to sneak through and if they get one they'll be quite happy to sit back in the knowledge that kaunas wont have the quality to break them down. I'm going to take the 6/1 generally offered on a Rangers 1-0 win. Gd luck to all with their bets

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August Today in Lithuania bad rain ! unexpectible mach today. Kaunas are in a good form, Scotich championship have not started yet, so Rangers are not at the highest level, Kaunas can catch them today. very slight stakes on Under because of bad rain! unexpectible goal will give the mach more power and speed, also i think it will be Kaunas game today!

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August VENTSPILS-BRANN In ventspils team maker player is coming back with this match (he didn't play firs round 0-1) and in rival azer karadas cannot play today.In my opinion ventspils which unbeaten for ten matches in league again will unbeat (I think will win).Brann's away performance is bad.So I say and trust that Ventspils to beat Brann Ventspils win!!! 3.90

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August Venstpils - Brann pick: Under 2,5 champions league 2008/8/5 17:00 odds: 1.74 stake: 6/10 bookmaker: 10bet The match in Bergen was hard for Brann. Brann showed that they are very dangerous in standard positions. Norwegians have had many attacks, but Venstpils managed to cope with them. However they conceded a goal in 87 minute. Brann does not look like team against which Venstpils has no chances. Venstpils head coach said that he expects a very hard match in home match. I don't expect to see many goals. Prediction: Under 2,5

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August

FBK Kaunas v Glasgow Rangers FC pick: HT/FT 2/2 champions league 2008/8/5 odds: 2.62 stake: 6/10 bookmaker: Eurobet pick: Rangers champions league 2008/8/5 odds: 1.66 stake: 8/10 bookmaker: Eurobet First time we take two bets from one game: FBK Kaunas v Glasgow Rangers FC. First bet is Rangers to win first half and the match. Nice odds you can get at VC Bet (2.50), Centrebet (2.47), Bet365 (2.38) and others. Rangers to win. Odds more then 1.60 is worth to try. You can get 1.62 at Bluesq, VC Bet; 1.6 at Triobet, Centrebet, Expekt Even though Rangers lost last friendly match to Liverpool and they are not in the best form, I think they will control this game. I will have to say that I am a big FBK Kaunas fan, so it could sound as a bit subjective opinion, but anyway I do not see a chance to go through. The biggest chance were when FBK Kaunas played against Randers and Djurgarden few years ago, but sadly Kaunas players didn't keep the pressure and lost. First game against Djurgarden in Sweden ended 0:0, but at home Kaunas lost 0:2. And can you compare Randers, Djurgarden with Rangers??? I don't. The team, that played last year in UEFA Cup final will surely go to the next stage. If Rangers would have won in Glasgow last week, maybe it would be easier for Kaunas to concentrate This game should start with Rangers goal, so I think they should win first half and all the game. FBK Kaunas will play without key defender T. Kancelskis because of illness, who, as both managers said were the best player in Kaunas squad in first match. FBK Kaunas played against both Scottish clubs Celtic and Rangers in Champions league in last years, but had no chance. Yes, maybe this year's team is stronger then before, but not such strong not to loose to Rangers in such important match. Prediction: the pressure will do the worst for FBK Kaunas, so first half will end 0:1, the match 0:2 (or 0:3). I can not see Kaunas not to concede a goal against such opponent in two matches.
Kaunas-Glasgow Rangers 1X=2.27 7/10:cheers

VENTSPILS-BRANN In ventspils team maker player is coming back with this match (he didn't play firs round 0-1) and in rival azer karadas cannot play today.In my opinion ventspils which unbeaten for ten matches in league again will unbeat (I think will win).Brann's away performance is bad.So I say and trust that Ventspils to beat Brann Ventspils win!!! 3.90
I know nothing of the Latvian team, but my logic says Bergen will go through - coming from a much more competative league, with a lead from the first leg. Ventspils need to go forward and on counters the guests could possibly score, which should be the end... Plenty of safer bets, but I will go for away win here.... Good luck

I know nothing of the Latvian team, but my logic says Bergen will go through - coming from a much more competative league, with a lead from the first leg. Ventspils need to go forward and on counters the guests could possibly score, which should be the end... Plenty of safer bets, but I will go for away win here.... Good luck
Bad weather, toothless Bergen with a man up, 2 attacks by hosts - 2 goals, the second being a perfect example of terrible goalkeeping. I guess hosts will defend with 10 men now, bet lost unless a miracle....

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August VENTSPILS-BRANN In ventspils team maker player is coming back with this match (he didn't play firs round 0-1) and in rival azer karadas cannot play today.In my opinion ventspils which unbeaten for ten matches in league again will unbeat (I think will win).Brann's away performance is bad.So I say and trust that Ventspils to beat Brann Ventspils win!!! 3.90 WONNNNNNN :nana:nana:nana

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August VENTSPILS-BRANN In ventspils team maker player is coming back with this match (he didn't play firs round 0-1) and in rival azer karadas cannot play today.In my opinion ventspils which unbeaten for ten matches in league again will unbeat (I think will win).Brann's away performance is bad.So I say and trust that Ventspils to beat Brann Ventspils win!!! 3.90 WONNNNNNN :nana:nana:nana

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August 101.gifDynamo Tbilisi-Panathinaikos 1=6.75 101.gifDynamo Tbylisi-Panathinaikos X=4.00 0:0 ________________________________________ 101.gifBate Borisov-Anderlecht 1=4.20 101.gifBate Borisov-Anderlecht X=3.65 2:0 cheers.gifcheers.gif 101.gifDinamo-Domžale X=7.00 101.gifDinamo-Domzale 2=16.00

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August Mtk is like an amateur team,i saw the first leg and Fenerbahce is very very strong for MTK,i dont think MTK can score,but that is football and only Fenrbahce make a big mistake then Mtk can score,fenerbahce -1asianh is around 2 and it is sure bet for me..

101.gifDynamo Tbilisi-Panathinaikos 1=6.75 101.gifDynamo Tbylisi-Panathinaikos X=4.00 ________________________________________ 101.gifBate Borisov-Anderlecht 1=4.20 101.gifBate Borisov-Anderlecht X=3.65 101.gifDinamo-Domžale X=7.00 101.gifDinamo-Domzale 2=16.00
What on earth this is all about, predictions? You keep posting picks with no reasoning at all and the only reason seems to be promoting your site (with the links immediately deleted if you haven§t noticed. Please, start posting picks with analysis as the above is a prime example of a vain post.

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August Bate-Anderlecht pick: Anderlecht (-0,5) uefa 2008/8/6 18:00 odds: 2.09 stake: 6/10 bookmaker: Pinnacle According to the press failure to get threw to the 3rd round of Champions League could prove very costly for Anderlecht. They could be left with a 10 million gap in their budget. I think Anderlecht in the first game underrated their Belarusian opponents. Today BATE is missing two of their key players (Stasevic and Sivakov). Even though Bate have a home advantage, I still rate Anderlech chances of going through 50/50. After yesterdays Kaunas win it is hard to see one more surprise.

101.gifDynamo Tbilisi-Panathinaikos 1=6.75 101.gifDynamo Tbylisi-Panathinaikos X=4.00 0:0 ________________________________________ 101.gifBate Borisov-Anderlecht 1=4.20 101.gifBate Borisov-Anderlecht X=3.65 2:0 cheers.gifcheers.gif 101.gifDinamo-Domžale X=7.00 101.gifDinamo-Domzale 2=16.00
:cheers:cheers

Re: Champions League 2nd qualifying round, 2nd leg, 5th & 6th August gala-stau bükreş gala prepared very impressive here, and gala played all preparation match with young and unexperienced players.. today lincoln will play.. ümit karan,linderoth and kewell is not ready.. but it is not important cause stau 1 level under.. we have arda turan who is the star of european cup.. aykut will be our goalkeeper for tomorrow cause de sanctis is not ready.. servet,meira,hakan balta and sabri will play for defence and i can say that it is so solid.. arda,lincoln, barış,nonda are enough to score.. gala straight wins; 1,61