** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

ATR Speed Ratings System - Version 2

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATR Speed Ratings System - Version 2

4 OCTOBER NEWMARKET 2.45 LIBERATION* (nap) - 5pts LOST REDCAR 3.00 TOTAL GALLERY (nb) - 5pts WON 11/2 :clap
22.50pts profit on the day, 30.63pts profit for the month so far and overall -26.91pts. During the past seven days, Sunday to Saturday, there have been 14 selections, 5 winners, 4 placed and total profit to advised stakes of 62.29pts :notworthy

10 OCTOBER LINGFIELD 3.50 WYATT EARP (nb) - 5pts LOST WOLVERHAMPTON 9.20 MAFAHEEM (nap) - 5pts LOST
Now on a run of 8 straight losers, and 10 without a win... I think the graph is trying to replicate the FTSE 100 index! This is the worst losing streak whilst I have been running this. 11 OCTOBER ASCOT 1.10 MAGIC CAT (nap) - 5pts MUSSELBURGH 3.15 FULLANDBY (nb) - 5pts

11 OCTOBER ASCOT 1.10 MAGIC CAT (nap) - 5pts LOST MUSSELBURGH 3.15 FULLANDBY (nb) - 5pts LOST
Now on a run of 10 straight losers, and 12 without a win. It's not certain that I will be able to post, so if anyone reading this is able to it would be appreciated (although I hope you carry your good luck charm with you too) ;)

12 OCTOBER BATH 5.35 GREY BOY (NAP) - 5PTS LOST BATH 3.55 BOBS YOUR UNCLE (NB) - 5 PTS LOST
Cheers for posting tafflizgreg, but what you were up to at 3.40am I don't even want to know! Anyway, in summary, tomorrow, could, be that last day for this. Let's hope not hey! I'll post the system breakers later!

15 OCTOBER KEMPTON 6.50 KEY TO LOVE (nap) - 5pts LOST KEMPTON 8.50 FOREST DANE (nb) - 5pts LOST
At -91.91pts we are back in the last chance saloon. Unfortunately it isn't possible to view tomorrows selections as yet and I need an early night to dream of World Cup glory under Capello, so check the ATR website and click on Speed Ratings for tomorrows selections which will hopefully both win at 10/1 and give us another few weeks, otherwise, this will be the end... for now!

17 OCTOBER NEWMARKET 4.20 PERFECT FLIGHT (nap) - 5pts LOST KEMPTON 9.20 GRAYLYN RUBY (nb) - 5pts WON 11/2 :nana
Another nice winner takes us to -54.41pts and secures this for the best part of another week. It was the second nb winner in a row. 18 OCTOBER NEWMARKET 2.35 HUNTDOWN (nap) - 5pts NEWMARKET 3.10 TWICE OVER (nb) - 5pts

Another nice winner takes us to -54.41pts and secures this for the best part of another week. It was the second nb winner in a row. 18 OCTOBER NEWMARKET 2.35 HUNTDOWN (nap) - 5pts LOST NEWMARKET 3.10 TWICE OVER (nb) - 5pts PLACED 8/1
19 OCTOBER SOUTHWELL 2.10 YSING YI (nb) - 5pts FAIRYHOUSE 3.30 KIYRA WELLS (nap) - 5pts

21 OCTOBER YARMOUTH 3.20 MYKINGDOMFORAHORSE (nap) - 5pts WON 11/4 :ok LINGFIELD 4.30 WIBBADUNE (nb) - 5pts WON 5/1 :clap
Certainly was a good day indeed and keeps things ticking over nicely as the recovery (I hope) continues.... 22 OCTOBER BATH 3.00 FITZ FLYER (nap) - 5pts SOUTHWELL 4.20 ARGENTO LUNA (nb) - 5pts

Re: ATR Speed Ratings System - Version 2 23 OCTOBER CARLISLE 4.15 SACRED MOUNTAIN (nap) - 5pts GREAT LEIGHS 6.50 KEY TO LOVE* (nb) - 5pts * Previous S6 selection (nap). LOST on 15/10/2008 at Kempton Still waiting for the first winner after 4 previous attempts at Carlisle. 2 winners from 8 runners at Great Leighs to date (both were nb selections).