Laying. 90.63% S/R Ended

Winner4Me

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £50 > £150 Lay Bet's Phase 2(£139.93 Current) 41 Bets.100% S/R

lurverly results so far... nice one :ok
Cheers mate. Don't know how long i am going to do this for now.I have ended the other one,and might do this one as well.I would rather concentrate on making a living out of it TBH. :ok

Cheers mate. Don't know how long i am going to do this for now.I have ended the other one' date='and might do this one as well.I would rather concentrate on making a living out of it TBH. :ok[/quote'] To be fair I think you need to have a bigger trial and as I said on your other thread there is a big difference risking £20, £100 or even £200 compared to 1k+..... You are going to need a big bank to do this full time?

To be fair I think you need to have a bigger trial and as I said on your other thread there is a big difference risking £20, £100 or even £200 compared to 1k+..... You are going to need a big bank to do this full time?
That's whay i am doing this now mate, to get the bank i need. And yes i would risk £1k or £2k on a horse.As MR A once told me it's only their money i am betting with not mine!! I treated the other thread the same as this one, and i had it in my mind that the bets were real on the other thread.This help's get into the zone of betting that amount. My rules will all change anyhow off here as i have a proper staking plan i just need the bank now. Im just doing these GH's to prove to myself i can do it and it does work. i might do one more after this and then stop altogether so i can do it off here. Thanks for your comment's though mate! :ok

043 6.50 Chep Ronsard £144.99 @ 28 To win £5.37 :ok
Winner :clap Bank £150.64 :ok Stage 2 Complete Stage 1 Start £20 Made £103.05 Banked £53.05 Stage 2 Start £50 Made £150.64 Banked £130.64 Stage 3 Start £20 Profit so far £183.69 :ok

As MR A once told me it's only their money i am betting with not mine!!
It might be the bookies money but it does still hurt when you have a loser, I should know I have had a few big losses!! Anyway, well done on Stage 2... good luck with stage 3. :ok

It might be the bookies money but it does still hurt when you have a loser, I should know I have had a few big losses!! Anyway, well done on Stage 2... good luck with stage 3. :ok
Thanks matey.:ok I know i will hit a loser soon...

Re: £20 > £300 Lay Bet's Phase 3(£183.69 Profit so far) 41 Bets.100% S/R

Ok Phase 3. :ok 044 7.40 Newmrkt Fantasy believer £20 @ 11 To Win £2 :ok
I hope this isn't the loser ive got £170 risked on it..... (I did lay it before I saw this post!)

Re: £20 > £300 Lay Bet's Phase 3(£183.69 Profit so far) 41 Bets.100% S/R

I didn't want it to win, didn't care about placing... :lol As I said above I also had it as a lay....
Ah i see, i read like you backed it rather than lay it... No more tonight.:ok

Re: £20 > £300 Lay Bet's Phase 3(£183.69 Profit so far) 44 Bets.100% S/R STAGE 3 £22 Start Bank Altered a few thing's for today.It might be my un-doing but i am willing to give it a shot to get better odd's. I will not be risking the full bank everytime because i do not know how this will pan out today. Sat-Sun are the worst day's to do bet's IMO,the reason being is there is so much money about and on the races (Prize money) ,normal donkeys race better in order to win... I will just plod along as normal, and if i hit a loser then so be it, i will still have money in the pot to carry on with. The main point of this operation is:- 1.) To get £1000 so i can start my lay bets for an income. 2.) To test this system fully. 3.) To keep me focused. 4.) To give you guy's something to read :lol I must stress that if you intend to follow these do so at your OWN risk.Do not risk more than you can afford. If and that's a BIG if i get to the target i want (100 lays in a row or £1000). I may do a thread on here and post a few a day,it's just that if this does work then i would rather do all my bet's in the morning and do other things rather than sit here all day.:ok One more thing. For those of you that have PM'd me asking how i do it,what make's me select these horses,Please stop. I will not divulge that information to anyone. I have spent far far too long developing this just to give it away (and no i wont sell it either). Sorry to all you genuine people out there but that's the deal. Got quite a few today...Let's see how this new filtering does :hope