** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Yarmouth Tue 22/7/08

3.50 Luck Will Come - rider dropped whip LTO but finished a decent 3rd in a better race than this. Jack Mitchell is back in the saddle today, after partnering him to victory a couple of runs ago at Pontefract (rated 61). Runs off 65 again here, but given that he's dropped in grade he could go in here and he proved at Ponte he'll go on the ground. 11/2

Re: Yarmouth Tue 22/7/08 3.50 Yarmouth 1m3y Handicap (Class 5) Luck Will Come Was third last time out at Doncaster two weeks ago when the jockey dropped the whip with about a furlong to go. In that race he was a long way ahead of Stoute's useful horse Lambda. He would have come very close to winning only for dropping the whip. That was in a class 4 race and worth £5,459 and today is is down to Class 5 race worth only £2,720. He has plenty of class to win this race and he has Jack Mitchell on board taking off 5lbs. The last time Jack was on board he won at Pontefract in a simalar race to todays about a month ago. The good to firm ground suits him perfect today as his two wins have come on this type of ground. Stoutes horse Striving is also in the race and seems an improving sort and will go off as favourite but i think Luck Will Come will have too much for him. Looks a great bet at 11/2. He has placed in seven out of his eleven races so is a very consistent horse and i cant see past him today. He should defy top weight. 1pt WIN

Re: Yarmouth Tue 22/7/08 Yarmouth 2.15 Global City may go off a better price than the current odds on price 2/5 and sets the standard on his 2nd 2 weeks out and could get a win for the Godolphin Team. Advice Global City 1 Point Win. 2.45 Landikhaya who i backed last week and ran a dreadful race, This time i will forgive his run and take a chance back in Seller Company and is only 1lb up on his win last month. Advice Landakhiya 1 Point Win or 1 Point E/W depending on price. 3.15 Aleatrics is going for a 4 timer and cxould easily get it on his recent form even though he has a penalty he should still be ahead of the handicapper, Graylyn Ruby has ran a few good races and could pick up some prize money under Neil Callan. Advice Aleatrics 1 Point Win Graylyn Ruby 1 Point E/W. 3.50 Striving will have her supporters and the Stoute/Moore combo should be a candidate but will need a confident ride 6lbs up on 2nd last month, Lifes A Whirl looks a place prospect on his 2nd over Going & Distance last year and is on 2lb up on that form, Al Rayanah could also place at a nice price, best form has been in class 6 events now up in class and 2lbs up but still could sneak into the frame. Advice Striving 1 Point Win Lifes A Whirl 1 Point E/W Al Rayannah 1 Point E/W. 4.20 Mut'Ab has clearly the best form on show here and shouldnt be troubled by many of these has ran a 2nd in class4 and loks to be weighted to win (Blinkers also on) Advice Mut'Ab 1 Point Win. 4.55 A few with fancies in this one, Fiefdom backers shouldnt be put off with the weight as the gelding has performed well carrying similar weights, would need to come back to form but place opportunity at best, Oh So Saucy is familiar to the first mentioned has placed before carrying 9-13 before and this time has a 5 lbs claimer so dangerous, Atheer Dubai is a good price at 20's has came a unlucky 4th in a class 4 race and could be weighted to improve. Advice Fiefdom 1 Point E/W Oh So Saucy 1 Point Win Atheer Dubai 1 Point E/W. 5.25 Puskas could place but needs to improve back to his form a few years ago and is nicely weighted to find improvement, Peopleton Brook could be a hidden danger has won in a class 5 race in May last year carrying 9-8 now a stone in at the weights plus David Probert taking a valuable 5lbs off, Rann Na Cille also has won carrying a higher weight but in a class 6 what wont be a problem and is now carrying a nice weight to be a danger. Advice Puskas 1 Point E/W Peopleton Brook 1 Point E/W Rann Na Cille 1 Point E/W.

Re: Yarmouth Tue 22/7/08 I think Global City will win, but not toughing at those odds. Thinking about a FC with Joe Caster on betfair around evens at the moment, but even that does not appeal ATR Prices say only Bet365 have priced this up, is that an error? I like using that for comparisons etc. It's the same for Yarmouth as a whole

Re: Yarmouth Tue 22/7/08 2.45 Ask Nicely heads the betting, she was deemed good enough to run in a Windsor maiden FTO and she wasn't disgraced. Hasn't built on that since but takes a drop in class here. Highest rated in the race but the mark of 62 is pure guess work - she may not be anywhere near that. I'm not a fan of Mark Tompkins but he had his first winner for a some time yesterday and his one raced Bella Medici is an total unknown quantity. Wouldn'Titbenice ran well enough FTO in a Goodwood maiden - (the 2nd and 4th have won since). I was at Lingfield a fortnight ago when she was lowered to a seller and I made her a good bet. I took 3/1 on course and she was backed as if defeat was out the question down to 7/4. I wasn't happy at all with the ride she got from Franny Norton, he gave her a lot to do with dead ground. She did well to get as close as 4th. The winner ran well in the grade NTO and the 2nd won last night at Windsor. If we ignore Ask Nicely's debut run then Wouldn'Titbenice's form is by far and away the best on offer. She has to be worth another chance in this company. Wouldn'Titbenice 70% of stake 4.3 betfair Ask Nicely 20% of stake (currently 4 but think will drift) Bell Medici 10% of stake F/C Comb too.

Re: Yarmouth Tue 22/7/08 Ta mate - yeah would've been a £40er I reckon. Still, a profit on the race. 3.15 I tend not to back these Prescott 3yo's that run up sequences, they are always odds on and they're not my sort of bet. Thankfully I rarely oppose them either. Day Trip has been given a nice introduction to racing and he may do well in handicaps now. A mark of 65 is workable and a good jockey booking in Ryan Moore. Will appreciate this trip and Meehan is in better form now (also runs Cathloic Hill who I've had to have a little on a huge odds). Golden Bishop was well backed and travelled like the winner on his handicap debut but finished 2nd to Gosden's World Time. Up 5lb for that and run better than it looks LTO as Spencer made too much use of him early - he paid for chasing the two early leaders. He looks sure to win a handicap soon. Golden Bishop 70% of stake 5.4 betfair Day Trip 25% of stake 12 betfair Catholic Hill 5% of stake 65 betfair plus small combos with Tank Commander

Re: Yarmouth Tue 22/7/08 3.50 I backed Naven when she won two races ago. I wrote that her mark is generous based on her maiden form. She won well over C&D and I followed her despite a 6lb rise NTO. She ran poor over 7f then, was never travelling. Some horses don't act on the Doncaster going however and I'll give her another chance back here. Khazina was a rare FTO winner for Clive Brittain and I thought she may make her mark in handicaps. She has struggled however since her debut win but ran a lot better LTO. Ed Dunlop does well with 3yos here and his Alzaroof is well handicapped on her debut effort over this trip. Was 6th to Scuffle (winner off 92), Persian Sea was 3rd (winner off 82), the 4th and 5th have also won their maidens. Disappointed over further since but back over a mile here. Navene 40% of stake 8.2 betfair Khazina 30% of stake 18 betfair Alzaroof 30% of stake 17 betfair And combos.

Re: Yarmouth Tue 22/7/08

3.50 I backed Naven when she won two races ago. I wrote that her mark is generous based on her maiden form. She won well over C&D and I followed her despite a 6lb rise NTO. She ran poor over 7f then, was never travelling. Some horses don't act on the Doncaster going however and I'll give her another chance back here. Khazina was a rare FTO winner for Clive Brittain and I thought she may make her mark in handicaps. She has struggled however since her debut win but ran a lot better LTO. Ed Dunlop does well with 3yos here and his Alzaroof is well handicapped on her debut effort over this trip. Was 6th to Scuffle (winner off 92), Persian Sea was 3rd (winner off 82), the 4th and 5th have also won their maidens. Disappointed over further since but back over a mile here. Navene 40% of stake 8.2 betfair Khazina 30% of stake 18 betfair Alzaroof 30% of stake 17 betfair And combos.
:wall Navene traded at 1/7 in running and Khazina traded at 1/2 in running. Agh. Then beaten by a bag of rubbish, trained by a bag of rubbish (two winners since end of 2006), ridden by a bag of rubbish. No offence. ;):)