Best Bet Of The Day - Tues 15th July

2.30 Brighton - Hand Painted Ran a race full of promise on debut when a fast finishing fourth despite looking as if he would be well beaten after half way. Was so green that day and he has to have come on a bundle for it. This race has cut upto just 4 runners and we look to have one serious rival in Johnny Rook. He was hugely dissapointing last time though and I honestly think Hand Painted can only throw this race away. Peter Makins' stable has just started to hit form aswell and this should be another winner for him.

Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tuesday 15th 445 Beverley : Gala Sunday EW Busy in here then! Poor racing for me today but Gala Sunday looks primed to strike for Mick Easterby, in fact my danger is also from the same yard, Emperors Well. Like these 'speciality' races as many can be scrubbed off the list quite quickly, the rider knows the horse inside out, goes on the ground, won at the track and just cant see this one out the frame today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.