• 19:30 BST Virgin â?¬100 Gtd
    • 19:30 BST William Hill Super Series - £500 Added
    • 20:00 BST Pokerkings July League
    • 20:00 BST PokerTrillion $5000 Gtd
    • 20:15 BST Pokerkings â?¬500 Freeroll - 50 FPP
    • 20:30 BST Ladbrokes Kinky Night in with Ubermonkey
    • 20:30 BST Ubermonkey's kinky night in with Ladbrokes
    • 21:00 BST Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • various Everest Play In Italy daily satellite (00:05, 05:30, 13:15, 18:15, 22:15)

Re: ** Poker Friday 18th July 2008 ** so good they polled it twice ,yes its back:drums:drums:drums kinkyness ok friday will be the usual structure of 3 different mtts on ladbrokes ,in private mtts:ok 1 will be pl omaha 1 will be 7 card stud 1 will be omaha hilo pl each will be $2.20 buy in . first will start at 8.30 pm, then game 2 at 9.30pm and finally game 3 at 10.30pm. i will put up the tables tomorrow afternoon:ok

Re: ** Poker Friday 18th July 2008 **

I promised to play this week but my PC is currently acting up. Periodically over heating and cutting out. Getting it fixed this weekend and until then I'm not playing much poker as it is just doing my head in. :eyes
has that effect on me too:eek

Re: ** Poker Friday 18th July 2008 **

thats ok:ok think i might stop these for a little while as i have a few friday nights out booked ,and by the looks of tonight quite a few others have to. might start it back up in september:ok
I think the desire for these games is there, we were getting 12-15 a month or so ago.:ok

Re: ** Poker Friday 18th July 2008 ** Anyone should be able to set up the private games so we can leave it in the diary and see how many are around each Friday, even if it's a kinky night in without Uber for once. There's no 'BPP scoring' at the moment so there are no formalities to stick to. :ok

Re: ** Poker Friday 18th July 2008 ** :loon

I promised to play this week but my PC is currently acting up. Periodically over heating and cutting out. Getting it fixed this weekend and until then I'm not playing much poker as it is just doing my head in. :eyes
Hi Dodger, I used to have this problem......thought it was a virus.:wall Turned out it was just needing a good clean-out...........removed the back cover and it was like the inside of a Hoover with the amount of dirt clogged round the fan.:loon Quick blast with the Hair Dryer and it's been good as new since!:ok (Compressed Air Cans is the recommended choice but cost around £7.....for a can of Air!!) Remember to do this outside though! TQM

Re: ** Poker Friday 18th July 2008 ** Think I've cracked it now. Downloaded one of those things that tells you different temperatures in the PC and stuff like that. Discovered that the fan in the power pack was virtually not running...hence a pretty speedy burn out of something or other. My son has put a new fan in to replace the faulty one and added another new fan to aid air flow inside the PC. Played last night and, for the first time this week, didn't shut down at all and all temperatures now seem to be OK. :ok :hope:hope:hope