Virgin Festival league

jolly67

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Festival league

Well done phil (subject to Virgin confirmation ;)). :clap :cow I can't understand why people suddenly start playing these leagues with only 1 or 2 games to go. :\ One new guy playing tonight, and one last night. I got taken out tonight by someone who had only played one other game (I was on a comeback mission from 60 chips :lol).
Yep, no added value, but maybe someone is trying to get a handle on people before the next series. Really enjoy these games - well done Virgin for such a great league :clap:clap - with my 4th in the vroll tonight and my brief attendance at thee 25K euro game, Virgin are seeing a lot of me at the mo. In the words of the dolphins - "Thanks for all the fish" on the 5/10cent fixed limit tables, :tongue2 And a big thank you to Helen for meticulous record keeping :ok

Re: Virgin Festival league Tourneys are in the lobby for Monday and Tuesday so looks like this continues another month. :ok Although no final table yet updated on Virgin for last month's result - have you had confirmation phil? Just a reminder of how it runs...

When? Tourneys for the Festival League run every Monday and Tuesday at 8.45pm (BST). What? Play in the 'Virgin Festival League' tourneys (€2) every Monday and Tuesday and earn league points. At the end of the month the top 2 players earn an open festival seat to be used for the Virgin Poker Festival of their choice and €250 gets spread across the remaining top 10 finishers. Points will be awarded for the top 20 finishers in each tourney and each player’s top 4 finishes of the month will count towards their final league standing