Milan to win Uefa Cup

Re: Milan to win Uefa Cup I agree with the guy who suggested Serie A would be Milan's priority. They were embarrassing by there own high standards in the league and will wish to rectify that first and foremost. If Kaka leaves which Galliani has suggested is possible for the right price, much will depend on young pato. The likes of Seedorf and Inzaghi are past there best and overwhelmingly the prior for milan will be to challenge inter/juve for serie A and if that is too much at least ensure a top 4 finish. Milan have gone a tad like inter use to be aging with to many sub-standard players, still they are always defensively sound so you never know.

Re: Milan to win Uefa Cup The teams dropping down regardless of their record WILL effect prices..Much the same as An England International - Bookies know the vast majority will plough in blind...... Real Madrid, AC Milan,Barcalona, Man Ure, Chelsea etc and strangly Celtic .... People will back them blind regardless of results previously.... Now, If you are going for a straight win then so be it but trading is different all together. With a straight bet its simply "Bet down, if it loses it loses" and thats fair enough... I wouldnt touch an outright bet before I know ALL the teams involved but pre-tourney, Id have to say as a trading bet, Feyenoord at 55's, Everton at 22's and Stuttgart at 42's could be decent trading material with a small trade on St.Etienne @ 85's but no way will I be having an outright bet. Call me mad but AC milan v Everton is no one sided match by any means, yet one is 3 times the price and finished next behind 3 of the 4 Champions league semi-finalists in there league last season and Arsenal. :lol:lol:lol Best of luck with you bet mate - I just simply think Milan will be the usual Milan and flatter to deceive :ok

Re: Milan to win Uefa Cup

Call me mad but AC milan v Everton is no one sided match by any means, yet one is 3 times the price and finished next behind 3 of the 4 Champions league semi-finalists in there league last season and Arsenal. :lol:lol:lol
Your mad, naw but I believe they shouldnt find poorer opposition that much of a challenge. One thing about AC is there consistancy in Europe and if Milan drew a side like Everton, Nancy, Napoli or some other sh1tty side (in major European competition) and they got knocked out by them, it would cause an uproar in Milan. Tell you what Id know what scores I'd be laying, and that would be pretty one-sided :tongue2

The teams dropping down regardless of their record WILL effect prices..Much the same as An England International - Bookies know the vast majority will plough in blind...... Real Madrid, AC Milan,Barcalona, Man Ure, Chelsea etc and strangly Celtic .... People will back them blind regardless of results previously.... Now, If you are going for a straight win then so be it but trading is different all together. With a straight bet its simply "Bet down, if it loses it loses" and thats fair enough... I wouldnt touch an outright bet before I know ALL the teams involved but pre-tourney, Id have to say as a trading bet, Feyenoord at 55's, Everton at 22's and Stuttgart at 42's could be decent trading material with a small trade on St.Etienne @ 85's but no way will I be having an outright bet. Call me mad but AC milan v Everton is no one sided match by any means, yet one is 3 times the price and finished next behind 3 of the 4 Champions league semi-finalists in there league last season and Arsenal. :lol:lol:lol Best of luck with you bet mate - I just simply think Milan will be the usual Milan and flatter to deceive :ok
The Teams dropping down wont affect the prices that much tbh. Because the teams you have named do not drop out in the first group stage. If you have been watching it over the last couple of years all the drop-outs are poor when looking at European standards. Last season for example, Rangers, Marseille, Rosenborg, Slavia Prague and Werder Bremen. Looking at that if you think Milan will struggle there i think you would be very foolish;). Yeh i am going for a straight out bet! The teams you have named in my opinion are so average and wont go anywhere. Everton :eek they cannot lace up half of the Milan's players boots let alone compete against them! Like i said Milan will be so hard to beat at home and i cannot see them being beaten by a huge margin away by any team where they cannot make up the deficit they may have lost when they return to the San Siro. St etienne surely you dont think their is trading value there :loon Also your quote on Milan being Milan and flattering to decieve.... That cannot be a correct quote. You are talking about the team who has won the Champions League twice and once Runners up since 2002-03 Thanks for telling me the 8/1 by the way. Went down today and put it on! MILAN MILAN MILAN :notworthy

The teams dropping down regardless of their record WILL effect prices..Much the same as An England International - Bookies know the vast majority will plough in blind...... Real Madrid, AC Milan,Barcalona, Man Ure, Chelsea etc and strangly Celtic .... People will back them blind regardless of results previously.... Now, If you are going for a straight win then so be it but trading is different all together. With a straight bet its simply "Bet down, if it loses it loses" and thats fair enough... I wouldnt touch an outright bet before I know ALL the teams involved but pre-tourney, Id have to say as a trading bet, Feyenoord at 55's, Everton at 22's and Stuttgart at 42's could be decent trading material with a small trade on St.Etienne @ 85's but no way will I be having an outright bet. Call me mad but AC milan v Everton is no one sided match by any means, yet one is 3 times the price and finished next behind 3 of the 4 Champions league semi-finalists in there league last season and Arsenal. :lol:lol:lol Best of luck with you bet mate - I just simply think Milan will be the usual Milan and flatter to deceive :ok
Excellent write up, if you're looking for a trading op, you've got a start with a higher priced team. Whole thing strikes me as big name hype more than anything

Re: Milan to win Uefa Cup My request: As an Betfair Punter (not a trader) I still have to admited, that I don't have any clue how to trade with such odds. Please give me a hint, a link or an example how to use such a odds like that on AC Milan for gainig a nice profit. Thanxs mouth_water.gif

Your mad, naw but I believe they shouldnt find poorer opposition that much of a challenge. One thing about AC is there consistancy in Europe and if Milan drew a side like Everton, Nancy, Napoli or some other sh1tty side (in major European competition) and they got knocked out by them, it would cause an uproar in Milan. Tell you what Id know what scores I'd be laying, and that would be pretty one-sided :tongue2
Maybe a different point here, but the ''shitty'' teams you mentioned are very strong teams back home, capable of upsetting any of the big boys in the respective leagues. Nancy is exactly the kind of team that would be a great pain in the a"s no matter who they play,and especially big-headed and hardly-motivated teams like ACM, and Naples are building a CL team atm - all top names stayed, the new buys are clearly showing CL ambitions. As of Everton............

Maybe a different point here' date=' but the ''shitty'' teams you mentioned are very strong teams back home, capable of upsetting any of the big boys in the respective leagues. Nancy is exactly the kind of team that would be a great pain in the a"s no matter who they play,and especially big-headed and hardly-motivated teams like ACM, and Naples are building a CL team atm - all top names stayed, the new buys are clearly showing CL ambitions. As of Everton............[/quote'] Im in complete agreement with that :ok Remember that last season's U.E.F.A winners got beaten at Goodison and although it was only 1-0, the sending off was for a blatent goal-stopping handball as well. Zenith struggled all through the game. Had Rangers not played so negatively, they could have beaten them too.... The so called "Shitty" teams have sometimes got a lot more to play for.... After playing Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter etc, Milan may find motivation for an away game at Hertha Berlin or Kobenhavn a lot more difficult.

Maybe a different point here' date=' but the ''shitty'' teams you mentioned are very strong teams back home, capable of upsetting any of the big boys in the respective leagues. Nancy is exactly the kind of team that would be a great pain in the a"s no matter who they play,and especially big-headed and hardly-motivated teams like ACM, and Naples are building a CL team atm - all top names stayed, the new buys are clearly showing CL ambitions. As of Everton............[/quote'] If you were to read my post above you will see i have took this into account.. Yes there are teams that will cause Ac Milan troubles away from home but seriously can you see them being knocked out on the away leg!?!? Milan will happily take a 1.0 defeat to teams like this because they know they have what it takes to defeat them at the San Siro! Everyone completely underestimating Milan here. The same team which i can guarantee if they were in the Champions League this season people on this forum telling fellow punters to have a cheeky bet on them! But now because they are in the Uefa Cup they have turned Sh*te over-night! :unsure

If you were to read my post above you will see i have took this into account.. Yes there are teams that will cause Ac Milan troubles away from home but seriously can you see them being knocked out on the away leg!?!? Milan will happily take a 1.0 defeat to teams like this because they know they have what it takes to defeat them at the San Siro! Everyone completely underestimating Milan here. The same team which i can guarantee if they were in the Champions League this season people on this forum telling fellow punters to have a cheeky bet on them! But now because they are in the Uefa Cup they have turned Sh*te over-night! :unsure
Not underestimating anyone, by no means ACM. In fact your thread is great, and trading idea looks better and better. Simply can't agree the teams above are shitty, and after group stage any of them on a good day might upset punters vs AC Milan - seen bigger upsets, Artmedia and Rosenborg coming first to mind.... Best rgds

Re: Milan to win Uefa Cup No team making it into the UEFA cup are truly shitty, and are all capable of huge upsets. But thats just it, if Everton or such knocked out AC in a competitive match, it would be a relatively major upset. And I for 1 make money on football betting, and would never dream of betting for upsets on that scale on a regular basis :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Milan to win Uefa Cup Overall I think this is a great thread, as ACM away or home to highly-motivated teams might prove very profitable on the AH. Had a maximum stake on a single last season with Aberdeen +1,25 at home vs Bayern Munich, ended 2-2 at around 1,95. Point is not that I made a good bet, not at all. I expect similar things to happen to ACM in this Cup, their pre-season showed many weak points, the lines in the club need a lot more balance and fresh blood, not merchandise buys - ageing defence, no adequate midfield substitutes - God forbid a major injury to Pirlo or th Brasilians... Backing ACM now and going strong against them after the group stage looks better and better to me after the mess I saw at the Railway Cup - you do not win cups with Gattusos and Ambrosinis only....