** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July

avongirl

pokerkings468.gif The PL exclusive PokerKings league definitely continues on at the regular time/day in July with your best 3 scores from 5 legs counting this time. :ok First leg is at 8pm Wednesday 2nd July. We are intending to have a bigger spread of prizes this month but are just waiting on confirmation before I can post up full details. So if you are having a holiday in July and might miss a leg or two it will still be worth your while playing every leg that you can. :ok I'll be sending the password out tonight (or this morning) to everyone who has previously played in the monthly league and registration normally opens at 8am on the day of the tourney. Anyone who has not previously played and who joined PL before 1st July is welcome to join us - please post in the thread to receive the password.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July I've added more details of this month's league into post2 and put up the table. Congratulations to tonight's winner, McG and to Nade in 2nd with Samba picking up 3rd. :clap Apologies for sitting out tonight, I did intend to play when I registered, but the day didn't go quite to plan. However I did see a little of it and have made a note of who was stealing my blinds. ;) I'll be away next week so the table might not get updated til the week after. If someone could put a screen print of the full result up it would be helpful just in case. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July Won this game tonight but must hold my hand up and admit that nearly every hand that I played ran in my favour...you would have thought my son was the dealer! The hand where I took out Fenners...his AK vs my QQ...and he hit the straight...but my last of four Queens came afterwards...was pretty much typical of how the cards were running for me all night. :eyes :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July Well done on the win and the league lead Dodger :clap and to piston and dobbin on the podium tonight. :clap Thanks to Hodgey for looking after the table the last 2 weeks. :ok Have realised that the one I passed you is only showing 4 weeks so just a reminder to everyone that it is a 5 leg league this month so there are still 2 weeks to go and plenty of time for more people to get involved. :D

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July

Well done on the win and the league lead Dodger :clap and to piston and dobbin on the podium tonight. :clap Thanks to Hodgey for looking after the table the last 2 weeks. :ok Have realised that the one I passed you is only showing 4 weeks so just a reminder to everyone that it is a 5 leg league this month so there are still 2 weeks to go and plenty of time for more people to get involved. :D
Amended. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July :clap:clap on the win Andy and to Marlin for 2nd,,, thoroughly enjoyed tonights game and sorry to Helen once again with the shut my eyes and pray shove and hitting my 1 of 2 outers:eek

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July Well done to fenner, tonight's winner. :clap Marlin and teaulc make up the podium. :clap It's tight in the top 10 going into the final round next week, particularly around the bubble positions where there is less than 3 points between 10th-13th. Marlin is currently in 3rd ahead of fenner by just 0.2 points. But 3 final tables gives dave488 a clear lead. :clap Plenty to play for at the other end still, where runadrum is not giving up the spoon without a fight. And 25 so far in the end of league freeroll. One week left to qualify. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July

And 25 so far in the end of league freeroll. One week left to qualify.
It's looking likely the freeroll will be a week later than we thought, probably Thurs 7th August. We will confirm as soon as it's set up. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July Most of the bottom of the table has chickened out* with only Gremlin fighting for the spoon. He needs to finish worse than 8th otherwise the spoon is hen's. :ok *run says he was playing on Paradise.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July At the top, with dave absent tonight, there are loads of you can beat his score. Although of course, how well everyone else does will affect your chance of winning the title. Dodger needs at least 5th, Marlin 6th, fenner 4th, piston 4th, McG 2nd, and 1st needed for teaulc, kipper, Tom Hedonist, dobbin, Samba, Rivrd. Don't forget we have prizes for top 10 this month and the freeroll for everyone who has reached a final table. So hang in there. Good luck. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July Knew exactly what I needed to do...and who needed to finish where depending on how I did. Then just ripped up the blueprint and lost out in a coin toss without even hitting the final table. I'll never learn you know.:eyes

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July Wow, what an epic battle for the podium positions. :loon Well played all 3 - congratulations on the win to gazabroad, Marlin 2nd and Gremlin 3rd. :clap:clap:clap This makes Marlin our league champion :clap, with an impressive tally of two 2nds and a 3rd, pushing dave down to 2nd place:clap, and gaz's win lifting him into 3rd. :clap Heniek wins the spoon moreorless uncontested, although Gremlin did make an attempt to win it with the old all-in trick for a while. :nana Those who have qualified for the freeroll will be PM'd the password once the tourney is set up. Well done to everyone who made a final table.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July Payouts to be sent to PokerKings 1st €150 - MrMarlin2u 2nd €100 - PLdave488 3rd €75 - pl mr brix 4th €50 - PLscrumpy 5th €25 - PLtheDodge 6th €10 - fenners1 7th €10 - PL_McG 8th €10 - PLdobbin 9th €10 - PL_Pegasus 10th €10 - PL teaulc

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July Paid out already! All your work on this league is well appreciated Avon...there never seems to be anything goes wrong and your final table updates are always spot on. Thank You.:clap:clap:clap