Best bet fo the day Thurs 26/06

Re: Best bet fo the day Thurs 26/06 Down in London all day tomorrow so will leave this, not sure about the price so will do it EW. 800 Hamilton : Rothesay Dancer EW Put this one up when ran at Doncaster in a much stronger race, never reached the leaders that day and then ran midfield at Musselburgh last time when backed. Has dropped a couple of pounds and back on his favoured track, the opposition only looks moderate and a stronger jockey booked today so expecting a much bolder display and really fancy this to be in the frame at least.

Re: Best bet fo the day Thurs 26/06 Newcastle 4.00 - Dr Sharp EW (11/2 Coral 1/5 Odds, 3 Places) Ideal distance for the horse here and will relish the good going. Dropped in class for this and is on what looks like a winnable mark. Coupled with the fact the stable is doing well looks a good bet here. I think the booking of Moore on Danzantrice is interesting, and despite the fact has been beat by a few horses in the field this season has some claims, as does Ritsi who won LTO (beating Danzatrice) after a long lay off. Hill Billy Rock also beat Danzatrice 2 runs ago but may struggle to stay the trip, and not proven at this level either. Last years winner of the race Nero West has a decent record at this level but may want a cut. The favourite is totally opposable here imo, has won on good but may prefer a cut, and this may be a ad too far, AND unproven at this level. Selection has the most solid claims imo and a good bet.

Re: Best bet fo the day Thurs 26/06 Gre Lei 4.10 Almajd 8/11 var bog 1 pt win Been out for a while so there may be some fitness doubts fto but really I think this one is a class apart from these imo. Created a really good impression on debut when winning at hq with so many nice types behind such as virtual, porthole, roaring forte, foolin myself etc. all of whom have gone on and won since and there are others, at this point people were understandably thinking 2000G, then it went off to a group 3 and finished fifth and in truth it was a bit disappointing such was its impression created on debut, however the ground may have been unfavourable that day and interesting stoute puts him on the a/w today which clearly he expects him to handle, not surprised at all it is odds on especially as I feel tasdeer hasnt gone on from early promise and gaspar van wittel may be batter back a furlong or two.

Re: Best bet fo the day Thurs 26/06 4.00 Newcastle - BOLLIN FELIX (1pt Win) Seems to be improving with every run and a superb run at York last time to finish 3rd on ground that would have been plenty fast enough. The 2nd that day, (Directas Digger) has won twice since so the form is clearly standing up. Back on easier ground today this horse should take plenty of beating and the race will also be run to suit with a few front runners in the lineup.

Re: Best bet fo the day Thurs 26/06 2.10 Great Leighs Sir Geoffrey 1 Point Win Has not done anything wrong in his first 2 starts, Also has good form on the AW, Where a lot of the other runners dont have bare form to go on hopefully if Pat Cosgrove can make this 2 year old improve slightly on his last couple of runs he should be hard to beat.

Re: Best bet fo the day Thurs 26/06 3-30 Newcastle - Tazeez - Lay May have beaten Stoutes Decameron easily enough at Yarmouth, and then Decameron went on to win at odds on at York. Decameron goes out with the third string at H.Q. so he's no star in the making. I'll chance this Gosden horse as hyped-up and lay it. 11/8 in the shops and 6/4 on Betfair. Best of luck to all :ok

Re: Best bet fo the day Thurs 26/06 3.10 Great Leighs. Benllech. Lay. Racing Post SP 9/4. Been running well, but also going up more and more in weight and in context with this race it appears he's going to need to be at the very least at his recent best to be winning again. Several others have the ability to go well, so with being slightly better weighted than the lay, he has to be opposed at 9/4 irrespective of the end result.

Re: Best bet fo the day Thurs 26/06 Not sure if I should post today after missing the time slot to post my actual BBTOD but I like to post in the thread every day. 8.45 Leicester Willie Javis' have been running ok without winning and he does well here. Never Ending Tale was 5th in the Wood Ditton FTO and then won his maiden on his 2nd start. Behind him FTO was Moonquake (went close of 90 at Royal Ascot) and Closertobelieving (winner off 70). Behind him when he won was today's Listed winner Classic Remark. Handicapper hasn't been that kind with a mark of 85 but he may look again if he runs well here given Classic Remark's run today. Not a great deal in this line up and I'm backink EW. Never Ending Tale EW

Re: Best bet fo the day Thurs 26/06 Above NR so.... 9.30 Hamilton Although it's been nearly 3 years since Kenmore won a handicap he has dropped to a career low mark here and has found a very weak Class 6 affair. Was running ok just over a year ago on marks 20lb+ higher than the one he runs off here. Ran a fine race LTO at Lingfield to finish 4th to Shot To Fame from a low draw. He was the only one to figure from a low draw and did well to get so close from a wide challenge. The 2nd (Arfinit) won off a 2lb higher mark since and the 3rd (the brilliant Choreography) bolted up off a 1lb higher mark NTO at Brighton. Kenmore however has been dropped 2lb for the run. On the book must go close, but this is class 6 handicapper remember. Kenmore EW