PL Card Game

Jezza

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: laddies Started playing more of this 7 card stud Jezza. It's very good indeed. I'm winning money more easily on this. I wonder if it's because so many people have accounts to play Holdem only and only visit the seven card stud tables for a laugh? H'mmm I wonder. There seems to be plenty of fish. I'm gonna sit down and watch my Rounders DVD tonight as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Card Game Congrats Jezza.:clap You'll get an outside cabin with a balcony for finishing 2nd too! I've had a chat with the Laddies staff on a recent hospitality do about the Cruise and it sounds fantastic. Just a shame that due to the amount of holiday I've got left at work, I couldn't have joined ya. If you haven't seen it, have a look at www.ladbrokes.com/poker/cruise/index.php Well done again fella. Now go and win that $250,000 first prize.

DANCER :cheers cheers lads what a great game it was last night and prize to go with it. Favourite moment had to be calling the short stack AI (for 2k more when the pot was already 8k so had pot odds regardless of my cards) when down to 12 players. He had 1010 I had 73 :o . The board went : A73A7 much to the delight of the rail :lol All food and entertainment paid for around the med for a week in a top class cabin with a private balcony and entry into the big main event on board all ready paid for life doesnt get much better than this.... (now i just need to find a fit bird to take cos the prize is for 2 people :lol ) Wayne do you work for laddies mate? Just asking cos you mentioned you went to a hospitality do, if not for them then what is it you do? GONNA FLY THE PL FLAG HIGH ACROSS THE SEAS BOYS AND YOU CAN BET YOUR ASSES THE PL IS GONNA GET AN UPGRADE FROM ME IF I TAKE HOME THE 250,000 :drums Jez

Guest heniek31

Re: DANCER Awsome. It must be a PL weekend. Im shaking like hell but have just won 10k tourny :nana :nana :nana . You can check it at bet365 nr 20160. $3k and feels fukin great:smokin .