** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Card Game

Jezza

Not sure if this is the right place for this, Are any other PL members up for a in house game of cards on a regularish basis? I think several of us play poker on the net, I suggest ladbrokes if we go for it as I have met a few from here on there but can play anywhere. Not high stakes or anything, just a wee game of cards :clap Jez

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dprovan

Re: Cards I might be up for it, but I have only played poker a few times and would need to be guided to rules and somewhere to get practice etc. I also understand that you might not really want someone who doesn't know how to play in your game loosing all his money not knowing what he is doing :rollin

Cards Ok mate, go over to www.ladbrokespoker.com and if you want to start somewhere its as good as any. There are play money tables for all the games which obviously you should play for a good while first and when you want to play for real there are plenty of tournaments starting from a dollar entry to try out. Theres also a 30 dollar deposit bonus thingy I think. Pot limit hold em it is in then lads? Whats everyones nick on laddy b's mine is SuperJez

Guest alien syndm

Re: Cards i might grace u with my presence if i can remember my @#%$ password for laddies, i think i may have locked the account due to getting it wrong so often

Guest Punter66

Re: PL Card Game I have a laddies account for my football betting, would i need to set up a new account for poker? Does it allow you to use the same debit card too?

Guest Punter66

Re: PL Card Game Cheers Jezza, just downloading it now. I have seen a few different variations of poker over the years (watched poker millions on friday), will we be playing the exact same game as that or another kind ?

Re: PL Card Game they have texas hold em limit/pot limit/no limit, omaha, 5 and 7 card stud - whatever you want really at all limits. They also run single table and multi table tourneys + heads up matches - whatever takes your fancy really. Check out the play money tables for a few hours first mate tho, are you on msn messenger btw I am playing on there just now I will give you a few practice hands :clap Jez

Re: Re: PL Card Game It ain't bad but until we see the live final, it's small beer compared to the World Poker Tour on Challenge TV or late nights on Sky Vegas this morning which had 'Inside the World Series of Poker' where some Spaniard beat some American to win the $1.5 million first prize (apparently the American fella posts on some Canadian gambling website as well). A pair of aces (from a pair of pocket aces) losing to a King high flush (from a queen and king) on the flop! ....saw Barney Boatman on there getting up to leave the table.