** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

wc euro qualifying grp 2

greece evs switzerland 6/4 israel 4/1 latvia moldova luxembourg ive been looking at the odds for euro wc qualifyiing grps after watching greece and switzerland get eliminated early in euro 2008 and both of them looking pretty poor in my view, i was thinking israel might be good value at 4s to win this group. israel have a pretty good home record and this is a much weaker group than there previous few qualifying grps. any thoughts on this? cheers

Re: wc euro qualifying grp 2

greece evs switzerland 6/4 israel 4/1 latvia moldova luxembourg ive been looking at the odds for euro wc qualifyiing grps after watching greece and switzerland get eliminated early in euro 2008 and both of them looking pretty poor in my view, i was thinking israel might be good value at 4s to win this group. israel have a pretty good home record and this is a much weaker group than there previous few qualifying grps. any thoughts on this? cheers
I agree with you that israel could be on the top of the tabble, Israel at home playing really impressive, the last win against Russia proves that they are very impressive home team, despite having no chances to go through in EURO 2008 Qualification. I think the swiss will be one team who can fight with them, but it looks pretty good value on Israel to win 1st place ! :ok