**Poker Friday 20th June**

GaF

Re: **Poker Friday 20th June** thats part of the reason why cash is out this week(tho may return;)) for some reason you can't alter the antes ,just the blinds:wall so its about right if your playing .5/1 but not 10c/20c. also i'm flat out this week and the mtts are easier to sort:Dbut i enjoyed last week. i'm taking my lappie to vegas and it might be fun to be kinky in the afternoon in my hotel room;) as long as i can sort my internet access then i will still sort out next weeks game.if not i'll send morls a text on thurs to call it off:ok

Re: **Poker Friday 20th June**

i'm taking my lappie to vegas and it might be fun to be kinky in the afternoon in my hotel room;)
Aren't there laws in Nevada about being kinky across state or national borders? :tongue2 Looking forward to this evening. :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 20th June**

thats part of the reason why cash is out this week(tho may return;)) for some reason you can't alter the antes ,just the blinds:wall so its about right if your playing .5/1 but not 10c/20c. also i'm flat out this week and the mtts are easier to sort:Dbut i enjoyed last week. i'm taking my lappie to vegas and it might be fun to be kinky in the afternoon in my hotel room;) as long as i can sort my internet access then i will still sort out next weeks game.if not i'll send morls a text on thurs to call it off:ok
see to remember it was about $6 a day in the MGM dude :ok (errrmm ...internet that is, kinky fun was a bit more)

Re: **Poker Friday 20th June** tonights scores:ok wp douser first place :clap:clap:clap121 points 2nd)hornet 103 points 3rd)uber 92 points 4th)rivd 90 points 5th)strider 88 points 6th)wurzel 77 points 7th)slapdash 70 points 8th)gaf 66 points 9th)wasp 64 points 10th)pistnbroke 56points 11th=)gazza 48points 11th=)washman 48 points 13th)fenners 11 poinnts 14th)goater 9 points 15th)daveygh 5 points

Re: **Poker Friday 20th June** Find the Stud game particularly interesting as this is the only game that I don't ever play away from Uber's games. Several times I was sat there wondering (aimlessly) what the odds were that I would hit what I wanted and realised I just didn't have a bloody clue! I do enjoy these Friday night games though...they are much looser than the usual PL only games...a refreshing change. :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 20th June** oops did i forget to vote

tonights scores:ok wp douser first place :clap:clap:clap121 points 2nd)hornet 103 points 3rd)uber 92 points 4th)rivd 90 points 5th)strider 88 points 6th)wurzel 77 points 7th)slapdash 70 points 8th)gaf 66 points 9th)wasp 64 points 10th=)gazza 48points 10th=)washman 48 points 12th)fenners 11 poinnts 13th)goater 9 points 14th)daveygh 5 points