US » MLS » June 19/20

Re: US » MLS » June 19/20 The overround at 110% is awful on MLS matches. Having said that I'll be on Real Salt Lake to beat SJ @ 1.8. Neither team is much cop, but RSL have a decent home record of three wins and three draws in their six home matches (their away record is shocking). SJ are pretty awful, bottom of the table; they went down badly 3-0 in their last away match at table topping LA. Don't recall them having a shot on target in the entire match. They have scored a paltry 9 goals in their 11 matches this season. 1-0 or 2-0 home win I suspect :ok

Re: US » MLS » June 19/20 New England are one of the hottest teams at the moment in MLS, and probably one of the strongest sides this season. They are on great run at the moment, and although I'm much more confident when they play away from home, I think they shouldnt have problems with New York tonight. Red Bulls are awful at the moment, and with obvious defensive problems they had lately, they will now (probably) be without their star striker Juan Pablo Angel, who is extremely doubtful for this match. Everything is on hosts' side here, including h2h meetings, and this is home win for me. New England @1.75, paddy power

Re: US » MLS » June 19/20 Real Salt Lake vs San Jose Earthquakes looks like home win maybe, but it should be much closer than it looks like. Earthquakes are still struggling, they are definitely weakest side in league when you look at the stats, but they havent been playing as bad as their results suggest. They were beaten at home in last match by LA Galaxy, but they played well in that match and were equal during most of the time. But at the end Galaxy scored three goals, and that's what counts. Anyway, I think there is value in 5.00 for San Jose here and I will take it. Real Salt Lake are still unbeaten at home, on much better run at the moment, with moral high after win against Chivas in last match, but truth is that everything can happen in this league. San Jose @5.00 Centrebet