Poland v Croatia (Monday)

Re: Poland v Croatia (Monday) Slavan Bilic is saying that he's resting all the players that are on a yellow card (well duh but y'never can tell). Those players are Robert Kovac, Luka Modric, Josip Simunic and Darijo Srna. Croatia may give it a go but I can't see why they'd be too bothered to help Austria or Germany out by beating Poland. I wouldn't be surprised if it played out like the Switzerland/Portugal game last night with a draw at half-time but Poland prevailing at full-time which is a general 9/2 shot (I won't betting on it though).

Re: Poland v Croatia (Monday) I think Croatia will be more organised than Portugal. Portugal were all playing for themselves and not as a team, but Croatia will be relaxed, enjoy the game, will play as a team and I think get the win here. Odds of 3.10 are too high to resist.

Re: Poland v Croatia (Monday)

poland.gif Poland v Croatia croatia.gif June 16 1945 BST These sides meet each other for the first time in a competitive fixture and Croatia boss, Slavan Bilic, has promised a committed performance from Croatia’s second-string, who face Poland on Monday night having already won Group B. In an identical scenario, an under-strength Portugal lost 2-0 on Sunday night to Switzerland, suggesting Croatia may roll over. Punters must also consider the fact that Croatia could help eliminate Germany; if Poland beat Croatia heavily, they could progress at the Germans expense, should they fail to beat Austria. Though Poland have looked very vulnerable in defence they are slight favourites for the win.

Recent Croatia form: 12/06/2008 Croatia 2 - 1 Germany 08/06/2008 Austria 0 - 1 Croatia

Recent Poland form: 12/06/2008 Austria 1 - 1 Poland 08/06/2008 Germany 2 - 0 Poland

Key Match Facts: 10 of the last 16 goals for Croatia have come in the first half but have failed to score against the Polish in their last 2 meetings. Poland have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 3 competitive matches

3-0 to Poland is big 28/1 with

Ladbrokes If Germany fail to beat Austria then a 3-0 win for Poland would knock them out.

Re: Poland v Croatia (Monday) Carl; I don't think 3-0 is enough for Poland as the H2H score is the first way of seperating teams who have the same amount of points....followed by goal difference. Germany beat Poland 2-0 so they will qualify just by getting a point in their game no matter what.

Re: Poland v Croatia (Monday) i read probable line up for tonight Croatia: petric, klasnic, rakitic,vukojevic,pranjic,vejic,pokrivac,simic,knezevic,runje damn,forgot one, but anyway offesive names for croatia. 3,1 is massive odd. i rate poland really low, some poor performaces lately. this new names will be inspired.and with new names i rate croatia as better team

Re: Poland v Croatia (Monday) Poland v Croatia Defeating England 3 - 2 at Wembley in the last qualifying match after they were already assured of a place in the finals, Croatia proved that they are unlikely to roll over for their opponents tonight. Croatia is given a 0.25 handicap so even if it's a draw game, which I doubt, punter would win at least half. So a bet on the Croatians looks appetizing. I feel that even with their weakened side, they are still capable of pulling off a win. Against Germany, even after withdrawing their attacking players, they still had the ball in the German half. So, the Polish defence would have to be very careful. Croatia to keep their 100% record tonight.

Re: Poland v Croatia (Monday) Over 3.5 Croatia will play a reserve team here and has nothing to play for except give its reserves a taste of euro 2008 action. As for Poland, they need to win this game by at least a two goal margin but can see them conceding here as their defence has been ordinary. But they will send out an attacking line up to get the goals they need so they will likely score but also probably concede as the Croats are good at exploiting these holes in the defence

Re: Poland v Croatia (Monday) Poland v Croatia over 2.5 2.10 6/10 Like Austria, Poland have to win to have any chance of progression. That means they should drive forward early on and could get some joy against an understrength Croatia. Defensively they have been less than impressive and if they are leaving gaps at the back they could concede aswell so again this has a good chance of going over 2.5 as Poland may have to throw caution to the wind in the later stages.

Re: Poland v Croatia (Monday) Sorry abit of topic but does anyone know where I game is on? RTE here in Ireland are showing the Germany as are BBC I can't find it anywhere on Sky Sports. I'm going for Poland draw no bet still have a chance to go through although not likely, as mentioned Croatia are resting alot of players.

Sorry abit of topic but does anyone know where I game is on? RTE here in Ireland are showing the Germany as are BBC I can't find it anywhere on Sky Sports. I'm going for Poland draw no bet still have a chance to go through although not likely, as mentioned Croatia are resting alot of players.
Not checked Joe but imagine it would be BBC Three or Four or BBC interactive if you have it?

Haven't got them mate. Have BBC interactive alright. Abit mad how Sky Sports ain't showing them. Hail hail the champions :nana If anyone finds out please post, I don't wanna watch online.
If you have Sky digital, go to servises then other channels, BBC 3 should be on that page. :ok

Croatia are massive at 2/1. Poland have been the worst team in the group so far and I don't rate them one bit. I can see Croatia sneaking it, maybe 1-0.
Good call on the score, hope you had a bet on it! :clap