ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June SportTennis EventErrani-Keothavong SelectionErrani Strength10/10 Date16/06/2008 Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.90 (Back) Reasoning Too high price for my taste here on Errani and i must go on her here as i believe she can beat Keothavong who is not such power and also hasnt been playing a lot recently so i see Errani who is in form to win here.She made troubles to much better players than this one and i believe she can win here.Odds are set wrongly here and it should be like 50-50 so i must try with this bet and hope the best.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June SportTennis EventDel Potro-Santoro SelectionDel Potro Strength10/10 Date16/06/2008 Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.94 (Back) Reasoning For me Del Potro is better player well not maybe better but certainly he can do better job on grass than Santoro who is not some big force on grass as he doesnt have such good service.He lost against Baghdatis last week in two sets and i think that Del Potro can beat him also here as he is good from baseline and he has very powerfull service and forehand.Odds are very good and they are worth of risk.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June SportTennis EventDellacqua-Li Na SelectionDellacqua Strength10/10 Date16/06/2008 Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.36 (Back) Reasoning Also Dellacqua here is little bit underestimated than it should as she is playing quite good recently and i believe she will play even better now when grass season had started.Li has not played a while and i doubt in here form as she missed lot of matches so i think that she is not 100% ready.For me also very good bet this one and i must try.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June Nishikori 1.72 - Kei has been playing well on grass winning two matches at Queens Club last week, pushing Nadal to 3 sets. He also got through qualifying lsing only one set. Johansson is on his way out and has been struggling mightily. Groth 1.66 - He advanced through qualifying with an impressive win over Tipsarevic. His opponent Baker has not played since March and even then was playing futures in the US. Back Groth with a banker like Gasquet.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June

Groth 1.66 - He advanced through qualifying with an impressive win over Tipsarevic. His opponent Baker has not played since March and even then was playing futures in the US. Back Groth with a banker like Gasquet.
Just to point out Baker had a serious health problem, was in hospital for a while and this is his first match back:hope

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June SportTennis EventAndreev-Melzer SelectionAndreev Strength10/10 Date17/06/2008 Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.11 (Back) Reasoning Andreev here is player who is closer to win as i believe that he is playing little bit better on grass than Melzer although for both players this is not favourite surface.Andreev has powerfull service and very good return and he can play very well in field while Melzer is not such force.I expect tight match here and probably tb in first set but i think that Andreev is slighty better player and i believe he will win this match in end.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June Kei Nishikori v Thomas Johansson 17/06/2008 13:00 CEST Analysis enough short, in my opinion Nishikori is in the better form than Johansson. Last game Nishikori is good, but Johansson how we know the best years has for itself. the last games: Nishikori: London Queens Club (Grass Court) R. Nadal - K. Nishikori 2:1 (6 : 4) (3 : 6) (6 : 3) Round 3 K. Nishikori - O. Patience 2:0 (7 : 6) (6 : 3) Round 2 Falla - K. Nishikori 1:2 (6 : 2) (4 : 6) (2 : 6) Round 1 Johansson: Halle ATP (Grass Court) T. Johansson - T. Berdych 0:2 (3 : 6) (5 : 7) Round 1 pick 1 odds 1.66 stake 4/10 SPORTINGBET

Kei Nishikori v Thomas Johansson 17/06/2008 13:00 CEST Analysis enough short, in my opinion Nishikori is in the better form than Johansson. Last game Nishikori is good, but Johansson how we know the best years has for itself. the last games: Nishikori: London Queens Club (Grass Court) R. Nadal - K. Nishikori 2:1 (6 : 4) (3 : 6) (6 : 3) Round 3 K. Nishikori - O. Patience 2:0 (7 : 6) (6 : 3) Round 2 Falla - K. Nishikori 1:2 (6 : 2) (4 : 6) (2 : 6) Round 1 Johansson: Halle ATP (Grass Court) T. Johansson - T. Berdych 0:2 (3 : 6) (5 : 7) Round 1 pick 1 odds 1.66 stake 4/10 SPORTINGBET
- 4 units

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June 10/10 del porto to beat shuettler at 1.43 on betfair del porto is really an upcoming player who is improving his game when shuettler is defiantly on the way down on his career. watching del porto the other day he seems to return the ball well from serves and creates chances. whilst rainer seems to have a weakish serve nowdays on grass and doesnt break often the only way i see del porto losing is on 7-6 7-6 scoreline im fairly new to the tennis scene so peoples input on this match would be useful to see if it looks as solid as i seem it to be

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June I'm not picking much this week but just a reply to wolves.... Yeah del Potro should be far too strong. I think he showed last year that he can be very good on grass, but tough draws against Nadal, Karlovic and Federer prevented him from going deep in a tournament. I'm really surprised Schuettler beat Berrer, especially coming from a set down but that's the way it went. Should be comfortable for del Potro.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June I'm following the Wozniacki Kuznetsova match with interest. Kuznetsova hasn't had much match practice on grass apart from getting thrashed yesterday in the doubles while Wozniacki won the liverpool international tournie and beat Pironkova easily in the first round. Plenty of breaks so far and Wozniacki leading.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June Guess I shoulda posted the above a bit earlier eh? :$ 6-2 6-2 to Woz. Kuznetsova doesn't like grass much does she. Either that or Wozniacki is set to do quite well at Wimbledon.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June SportTennis EventKrajicek-Tanasugarn SelectionKrajicek Strength10/10 Date19/06/2008 Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 1.45 (Back) Reasoning Going here on domestic player Krajicek as she showed some very good form recently and she proved that yesterday against Mirza 6-2,6-2 while her today opponent had a lot of troubles to beat Harkleroad in three sets and i believe that Tanasugarn is litlle bit more tired than Krajicek here.Dutch player in great form here and i believe she will make it to the semis maybe ven more.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June SportTennis EventDel Potro-Clement SelectionDel Potro Strength10/10 Date19/06/2008 Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.48 (Back) Reasoning For me Del Potro here is very good bet and i backed him from the beginning of this tournament and i will keep doing that until end aas i believe he can do good job here.His opponent is veteran player Clement who is not in such good form and he beat some players in last few rounds who are not so good as Del Potro who has very good service and excellent forehand.Also his style suits grass nicely so i believe he will not have big problems beating Clement today.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June Agree with those two. Looks like a day for favs. Like Chakvetadze, Bartoli and Petrova in the womens. They are all coming back into form and are up against inferior opposition. Like Canas in Hertogenbosch too. Saw Troicki yesterday against Ljubicic and Ljub was just awful from the back of the court, giving the young Serb far too many chances in the rallies. Canas is surprisingly decent on the grass IMO and has a decent record in this tournament.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June Hmm, I backed Del Potro on betfair when he was a break down in the first set but then when Clement took the set, they went and voided it and suspended the market. Something fishy afoot? Any point complaining? I'd lean towards Kleybanova on account of Bartoli's injury and complaints of tiredness but I'll leave it, waiting for Wimbledon.

Hmm, I backed Del Potro on betfair when he was a break down in the first set but then when Clement took the set, they went and voided it and suspended the market. Something fishy afoot? Any point complaining?
Announcement on the Betfair forum. They forgot to suspend that match and the Krajicek match. So they void anything after the official off time and won't turn the matches in play:wall:wall:wall Unlucky mate:sad

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June Bartoli @ 2.25 Bet365. Just looks like she's playing really well again. Something to do with getting back on the grass after her exploits at Wimbledon last year. Very impressed with the way she played yesterday. Can't say the same for Radwanska who struggled against Razzano and Dulko. Monfils +2.5 games @ 1.83 Will Hill. Rumours of an arm injury for Karlovic and he did struggle a bit against Seppi. He also seemed in a bad mood which may be because he's struggling physically. Monfils was just messing around with Spadea yesterday in an unimpressive performance. But Monfils is a great returner, and stat geeks will cite that he limited Karlovic to 0 aces in Monte Carlo earlier in the year. As always I expect tie breaks, and this is a nice little cap. Cilic @ 1.92 Betfair. Basically watched these two yesterday and they seemed leagues apart. Cilic looks to be playing extremely well and well suited to the grass. He was serving like a big tall Croat:eek and was very aggressive from the back. Contrast that to Verdasco who was a complete mess against Simon and someone managed to get it done in the 3rd. Verdasco has a lot of potential on grass, but is a constant under-achiever. I think Cilic is ready to produce, and should be a clear fav here. Safina @ 1.92 Betfair. This seems very reasonable. Safina still on a roll from the French and could be in the midst of stepping up to be a real top 10 player. Safina won this match up at the French and on the grass she should have a clear edge on serve.

SportTennis
EventCilic-Verdasco
SelectionCilic
Strength10/10
Date20/06/2008
Bookmaker/PriceFonbet @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningHere i am going for young talent like Cilic who i believe he has lot more potential on grass than Verdasco who's favourite surface is clay.Marin showed great game yesterday against Johansson and he beat him easily in two sets giving away only three games while Verdaasco had a lot of troubles against Simon and beat him in three sets.Also Verdasco is certainly more tired than his opponent here and it will be very hard to broke Cilic who is serving really well on this tournament.For me this should be a clear win for Cilic.

Re: ATP Hertogenbosch/Nottingham & WTA Eastbourne 16th-21st June VERDASCO @ 2.55 Pinnacle. Verdasco was awesome in the semis, I was very impressed. It looked like he really stepped up from his earlier performances, and that's what I like to see late in the tournament. Karlovic got through a couple of breakers against Monfils, but he was a break down in the second set and I think he's got a niggle and isn't 100%. Monfils was injured in the second set, and by the end he could hardly serve, which is what let Karlovic back in. H2H is 1-1 both very close contests, and you've got to expect similar here. Just like the way Verdasco played in the semis, and I'm willing to side with him as a decent dog. PETROVA @ 2.1 Stan James. Radwanska got a win against Bartoli which I wasn't expecting, but I'm still not impressed. I thought Bartoli was the better player in the first set, but couldn't convert her chances and the rain delay didn't help. However, this final I think is all about how Petrova is playing. After a really poor year, she looks to be playing much better. Her serve is excellent and her groundstrokes are really getting through the grass court. Radwanska won this match up in the Australian where Petrova completely fell apart, and I think she can get some revenge for that loss here.

got a three legger paying $1.87' date=' is Safina a BANKER to add to it? so my 4 legger will pay over $2.00?[/quote'] The B word is a bit of a jinx but she's in a different class to the thai lady and should mash her good. 2-0. Nothing for me today, Petrova does look interesting though. I'm delighted with the Wimbledon draw. I took Nadal outright at 3.85 and will be laying Martina Muller bigtime.