Austria v Germany (Monday)

Re: Austria v Germany (Monday) very funny. The 4th referee was a bit swamped he sent the 2 coaches out of the area to the bleachers. But they said not much. Only a few words to each other. He was so swamped... fukcing amateur!

Re: Austria v Germany (Monday) 1-0 a lot of good chances by Germany. At last from Neuville and Klose but they can´t score. germany entered the next stage but they have to be more effective when they want to beat Portugal.

Re: Austria v Germany (Monday)

Germany should score a few tonight' date=' aslong as that useless Gomez fella isn't playing.[/quote'] unfortunately for us, he was.:sad:(:$ i still cant believe how he managed to scoop in up in the air from 2yards out, it did bobble slightly, so could have excused him slightly if he'd shinned it? 28 goals, what on the playstation?:lol

Backed Germany to win both halves @ 3 also backed Germany clean sheet @ 2.02 I think Germany are the masters of achieving the result when they need to. I can't believe at the start of the tournament people were saying how rubbish Austria was and suddenly are starting to panic that Germany might not get a result against them. I think Austria have shown they can attack but against Croatia, who let them back in to the game too much and against Poland who haven't played the best defensively. I think Germany can get a clean sheet and that they will win both halves as feel they could come out comfortably with a win of more than a couple of goals.
Well Germany couldn't find the goal in the first half but as I said Austria were never going to score. Austria just seem to lack the final pass and are not a clinical team. Just a shame that Gomes couldn't finish that chance and then I would have had a great night. As it is with the scorecast and the loss on Germany to win both halves, sadly it wasn't to be tonight. :sad Ended up making a 10% loss on stakes invested.

unfortunately for us, he was.:sad:(:$ i still cant believe how he managed to scoop in up in the air from 2yards out, it did bobble slightly, so could have excused him slightly if he'd shinned it? 28 goals, what on the playstation?:lol
I think he ate a plate of meatballs before the tournament started, every meatball was considered to be a football with his mouth being the goal. 28 meatballs later and he had convinced the World he was a genius, having seen the game tonight surely every now knows otherwise! ;)

unfortunately for us, he was.:sad:(:$ i still cant believe how he managed to scoop in up in the air from 2yards out, it did bobble slightly, so could have excused him slightly if he'd shinned it? 28 goals, what on the playstation?:lol
To be honest though the rest werent much better! What was Neuville doing at the end? Easy chance to play a team mate in and he spoons it wide. :$ Germany should have had a hatful on the break against Austria, that they only ended up with one shows what a poor side they are.

The Austrians would most probably try to keep it tight at the back and the first goal for the Germans, I expect, would come from midfield, probably a freekick or a 30 yard screamer. Looking at the probable midfield line-up, Ballack, Frings & Hitzelsberger are strong candidates for first goalscorer. I expect Podolski to score at least one. Klose & Ballack are due a goal so either one or both would be on the scoresheet tonight. Pick Germany -1.5 to win 4-0/4-1 Pick First Goalscorer Ballack or Hitzelsberger
:nana on Ballack scoring :spankon all of the German team....