bets

hi there i have been looking on paddy power and i have found something interesting right portugal have allready qualified but there price to beat switzerland is 6/5. i know they might play a week team but it will be a bit bad if they do becasue of the other teams who still got a lot to play for. aswell as this poland v croatia croatia is 7/4 to win this and as the same above other teams got something to play for and now holland to beat romania is 11/5 could play another team but a bit unfair to the others. what do u people thing about this ? ? are the bookies right thinking they will put out a week team ? ? feedback please thanks a lot :ok:ok

Re: bets I think it is just the presumption that the teams who have already qualified in top spot will play second squad players and take the game easy. In the case of Holland v Romania, Romania have a good record against Holland and didn't lose in either of their qualifying matches. If Romania win against Holland then they qualify for the next round irrespective of the result between Italy and France. I would say yes, Holland should win but they are the ones that I will leave well alone for this match.

Re: bets i think Portugal could be value at those odds, they don't have anything to play for in the game but neither do Switzerland. Even if they rest a few of the best players then there are still good technical players to replace them that will try their hardest in the hope of playing there way into the starting team. The other two games with Croatia and Holland can an affect on who goes through. I think that the bookies have priced them high because i'm sure Croatia would rather Poland go through in the unlikely event of Germany getting beat by Austria, and that Holland may want Romania through, even thought they didn't beat them in qualifying, rather than Italy or France. This isn't my view, just how bookies may perceive it.