**Poker Friday the 13th Part I**

GaF

Re: **Poker Friday the 13th Part I** right i'm pretty sure the tracker is working ok (on cash games anyway):ok so tonights structure will be cash for a change:nana:nana i was thinking of having 1hr sessions in omaha pl ,7 card stud limit and omaha hilo limit. each table at $5 max buy in with .02/.05 blinds. first session starts at 8.30 and will be omaha hilo limit:ok i will open the tables around 8.00-8.15 if anyone wants to start early(results will only count during the 1 hour session). i will put a 5 minute break between each session so people can get a cuppa/beer;) so session 2: 7 card stud limit will start at 9.35 and session 3 omaha pl will start at 10.40 results will be based on total profit /loss over the 3 games, but will be awarded positionally using the normal mtt scoring system. anybody is welcome to come and go as they please , there is no minimum or maximum time you can play:ok. this will be doubled as its pl exclusive ,as long as gaf gives the ok:hope i will set up 2 tables of each game(3x 6 seats for stud),when Joining PLEASE JOIN THE TABLE WITH THE SHORTEST NUMBERS:ok hopefully we will get the usual numbers , if so we will at least get 2 x6 seaters etc. i have changed the hilo to limit mainly because the swings are a bit harsh for any newbies :okand wasp;) any questions or suggestions fire away:dude

Re: **Poker Friday the 13th Part I**

can anybody tell us the WmHill euro 2008 password plz?
Please don't ask for passwords on the forum - we never give them out and you risk being banned. See thread here. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/passwords-33338/ The password was sent out by email, so it might be worth a look on their website for it. However I've looked for the tournament in the lobby and it seems to be running already, from 7.00. (although it did say 9.00 in the email).

Re: **Poker Friday the 13th Part I** 1 small problem with tonight:\ the lowest limit on the private cash tables is 10/20c so it will have to be that:wall tables for the hilo are up:ok on laddies in private cash table. pl omaha hilo and pl omaha hilo 2 REMEMBER PLEASE JOIN THE SHORTEST TABLE

Re: **Poker Friday the 13th Part I** Passwords.. Well why dont you explain how we find out what the passwords are? Surley if you promote games which are passowrd protected you have to inform us or that to simple. If your asking on a poll to vote if you like to play, how is anyone supposed to register?

Passwords.. Well why dont you explain how we find out what the passwords are? Surley if you promote games which are passowrd protected you have to inform us or that to simple. If your asking on a poll to vote if you like to play, how is anyone supposed to register?
I know its a bind innit Frank

Passwords.. Well why dont you explain how we find out what the passwords are? Surley if you promote games which are passowrd protected you have to inform us or that to simple. If your asking on a poll to vote if you like to play, how is anyone supposed to register?
Details are here - William Hill Euro 2008 There's even a password in the post - if that's not the one, then the passwords are easy enough to find if you follow any on the links - it's really not difficult!

Re: **Poker Friday the 13th Part I** here are the results from last nights focus game :ok the clear winner was :drums:drums gazza:clap:clap:clap first in the stud and third in the combined omaha games gives him a easy win 1st)gazza +$22.66 2nd)hornet +$8.08 3rd)slapdash+$5.55 4th)strider+$0.98 5th)douser+$0.97 6th)pistn -$2.28 7th)gaf-$2.61 8th)fenners -$5.37 9th)steveo-$6.28 10th)rivrd-$8.03 11th)wurzel -$8.70 12th)uber -$13.76 13th)glceud-$16.13 so bpp points are gazza)222 points hornet)162 points slapdash)128 points strider)102 points douser)82 points pistn)68 points gaf)54 points fenners)42 points steveo)32 points rivrd)22 points wurzel)14 points uber)6 points glceud)0 points