USA Major League Soccer, June 12th

HANDICAP FirstTime Houston Dynamo (0) - New England Revolution (0) OVER UNDER FirstTime Houston Dynamo (-1) - New England Revolution (+1) HANDICAP FullTime Houston Dynamo (-0/0.5) - New England Revolution (+0/0.5) OVER UNDER FullTime Houston Dynamo (-2/2.5) - New England Revolution (+2/2.5) Please give me any suggestion for this match? :cheers

Re: USA Major League Soccer, June 12th I have some history here: Last 5 Houston matches: 09.06.2008 MLS Houston-Toronto 3:1 01.06.2008 MLS Houston-NY Metrostars 1:0 29.05.2008 MLS FC Dallas-Houston 2:2 23.05.2008 MLS San Jose E.-Houston 2:1 18.05.2008 MLS Chic. Fire-Houston 1:2 Last 5 New England Rev. matches: 07.06.2008 MLS New England Rev. - FC Dallas 2:1 30.05.2008 MLS New England Rev. - Washington DC United 2:2 25.05.2008 MLS Columbus Crew - New England Rev. 0:1 18.05.2008 MLS New England Rev. - San Jose E. 2:0 11.05.2008 MLS CD Chivas - New England Rev. 1:2 I am thinking of over 2.5 goals in this match, both teams plays very open football so far as we can see from this scorelines above.:hope :cheers

Re: USA Major League Soccer, June 12th Friday 13 June 2008 Houston Dynamo v New England Revolution (02:00BST) 2.38 3.60 3.25 Sunday 15 June 2008 Toronto FC v Colorado Rapids (00:00BST) 2.19 3.40 4.00 DC United v Red Bull New York (00:30BST) 2.10 3.65 3.90 Kansas City Wizards v Columbus Crew (01:00BST) 2.25 3.40 3.30 San Jose Earthquakes v Los Angeles Galaxy (03:00BST) 2.80 3.55 2.48 Chivas USA v Real Salt Lake (03:30BST) 1.77 3.60 6.00 FC Dallas v Chicago Fire (20:00BST) 2.70 3.30 2.65 from www.odds-comparison.co.uk

Re: USA Major League Soccer, June 12th Houston Dynamo and New England Revolution are two hottest teams in MLS at the moment. I backed Houston few times this season and they did well in that period. After slow start they picked few strong wins, and they are first in Wester Division now. New England also have decent season, and they were especially strong away from home, with one defeat in 6 road games. Houston will surely miss Brian Ching and Dwayne De Rosario, definitely two most important players this season, and first choice keeper Pat Onstad, and I feel they will struggle in this match against Revolution. Houston are still unbeaten at home this season though, so my bet on Revolution is definitely risky. Best price for away win is at pinnacle (3.36). :ok

Re: USA Major League Soccer, June 12th

Houston Dynamo and New England Revolution are two hottest teams in MLS at the moment. I backed Houston few times this season and they did well in that period. After slow start they picked few strong wins, and they are first in Wester Division now. New England also have decent season, and they were especially strong away from home, with one defeat in 6 road games. Houston will surely miss Brian Ching and Dwayne De Rosario, definitely two most important players this season, and first choice keeper Pat Onstad, and I feel they will struggle in this match against Revolution. Houston are still unbeaten at home this season though, so my bet on Revolution is definitely risky. Best price for away win is at pinnacle (3.36). :ok
Very nice info about those players Djordje. All three are without a doubt key players for the home team. And in mls the level is a one that the missings of this essence often mean alot... Will try a slice on New England, while I back it up with some asian handicaps. For New England ah level (0:0) you get around 2.10 by the bookies. An ok price when looking at this one imo...

Re: USA Major League Soccer, June 12th Houston/New England should go Over 2,5 goals, as posted above - dangerous guests in MLS are usually enough for such choice. Maybe I am far too confident, but on top of this Over I will add an Over in Palmeiras - Cruzeiro game, add go for a juicy double with small/medium stake. Palmeiras are major disappointment so far,. should rise for the occasion hosting the top team, so fingers crossed. Good luck

Houston Dynamo and New England Revolution are two hottest teams in MLS at the moment. I backed Houston few times this season and they did well in that period. After slow start they picked few strong wins, and they are first in Wester Division now. New England also have decent season, and they were especially strong away from home, with one defeat in 6 road games. Houston will surely miss Brian Ching and Dwayne De Rosario, definitely two most important players this season, and first choice keeper Pat Onstad, and I feel they will struggle in this match against Revolution. Houston are still unbeaten at home this season though, so my bet on Revolution is definitely risky. Best price for away win is at pinnacle (3.36). :ok
:clap:clap

New England +1/4 :ok New England Revolution (+2/2.5) :ok But i feel so confuse about this match, any friends from USA can give me better suggestion?
New England JACKPOT FT: 0-2 :gimme :gimme :gimme

Re: USA Major League Soccer, June 12th odds are risinig on Toronto but for me Toronto are clear favourites. Both teams will miss players, but with Robert, Cunningham and Dichio in the attack, Toronto can win. opinions?

Re: USA Major League Soccer, June 12th D.C. United definitely turned their season around with win against Toronto few weeks ago, and after that they managed to hold New England to draw, and to beat Chicago in last round, both away from home. They played well in their last match against Chicago, and after scorning in that match, we can say their striker Emilio finally found his form. New York are pretty inconsistent this season, and although they won against Chivas in last round, that was really poor match. Their star striker Juan Pablo Angel, who scored winner against Chivas, picked injury in that match and is extremely doubtful for tonight. Anyway, both sides will miss few players, but I fancy D.C. in this one, and price for a home win is around evens, 2.05 at Nordicbet.

Re: USA Major League Soccer, June 12th Columbus Crew are now in big troubles. After great run at the start of the season, they are now without win in 4 rounds, straight defeats in last 3 games, and without goals scored for ages. In addition, they have problems in defense now, with most of their first choice defenders ruled out through various reasons, and I really can't see them ending their poor run tonight. Kansas on the other hand returns home after 6 road games, and they have a chance to improve their record with upcoming home games. They are generally in poor form, but in scoreless draw against Salt Lake in last round they showed some improvement. Home win for me, 2.25 is the price at Expekt and SkyBet.