ATP Halle/Queens/Warsaw & WTA Barcelona/Birmingham 9th-15th June

Re: ATP Halle/Queens/Warsaw & WTA Barcelona/Birmingham 9th-15th June

Thank you very much Mr.Intensity....Then i should wait for Nadal-Roddick semi-final to bet with high-stakes ;)[/quotas i mentioned 5 days ago; i have been waiting this match.Roddick rested yesterday ; however nadal played 3 set match.At this point roddick has advantage. In addition to this , we all know at the start of there were speculation about nadal's injury can finish nadal'a tennis career. At Roland Garros ; he has light injury.Last at artois championship nadal reached only quarter final,this year he reached semi-final.I think he won't risk himself before wimbledon. Roddick is better than Karlovic.I think he will beat nadal. roddick @2.38

Re: ATP Halle/Queens/Warsaw & WTA Barcelona/Birmingham 9th-15th June SportTennis EventKohlschreiber-Blake SelectionKohlschreiber Strength10/10 Date14/06/2008 Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 1.72 (Back) Reasoning Here i simply must bet on Kohli as hs showed great tennis lately.He managed to get back against Haas were he was down 4-1 in third set but he managed to get back and win match in tb.Also in quarter final match against Soderling many said that he dont have strenght to overcome him but he do that in straight sets.His service is good and his backhand is working really well.Blake didnt had so much difficult opponents so far but he had a lot of troubles to pass them especially against Beck in last round 7-6,7-6.His play isnt so convincing as Philipe so for me he is big favourite here.Also last year in this same tournament Kohli won easily 6-4,6-3.

Re: ATP Halle/Queens/Warsaw & WTA Barcelona/Birmingham 9th-15th June Djokovic for me today bg time @ 1.72. Both have struggled at times this week but both have also shown some exceptional play. In past matches, Rafa has clearly had the edge on clay and Djokovic clerly better on faster surfaces. At Wimbledon last year Djokovic was injured but for the first set was clearly the better player. Nishikori earlier this week showed what a shot maker can do to Nadal on grass and Djokovic I expect will be able to get through the incredible defenses of Nadal. Djokovic has served extremely well in hislast couple of matches and today I think he takes he title, could be quite comfortable.

Re: ATP Halle/Queens/Warsaw & WTA Barcelona/Birmingham 9th-15th June Mr Intensity ; what do you think about Federer 2 - 0 today? The last match Federer vs Kohlschreiber was on grass and Federer won 2-0. I am not sure that match was tight or not. But Federer did not play bad this week i think. Thanks

Re: ATP Halle/Queens/Warsaw & WTA Barcelona/Birmingham 9th-15th June

Mr Intensity ; what do you think about Federer 2 - 0 today? The last match Federer vs Kohlschreiber was on grass and Federer won 2-0. I am not sure that match was tight or not. But Federer did not play bad this week i think.
Well it clearly should happen but 1.30 at best on a 2-0 in a final isn't my sort of thing. Kohlschreiber is a much better player then when they played last year, and he's played very well coming through a pretty tough draw. Also have to say Federer isn't as good as he was last year, even though this week he has looked good. Kohlschreiber at home with pleny of support, he could keep this match close. Far too many negatives for me to be backing at 1.30, but of course it's still likely to happen.

Re: ATP Halle/Queens/Warsaw & WTA Barcelona/Birmingham 9th-15th June SportTennis EventDjokovic-Nadal SelectionDjokovic Strength10/10 Date15/06/2008 Bookmaker/Price>Boylesports @ 1.73 (Back) Reasoning Djokovic here is my bet as the situation is totally different than week ago were this two players faced each other in Rolland Garros semis were Nadal won match in straight sets.Nadal is playing pretty good here but he had much more troubles beating opponents than Djokovic.On the other side Novak after difficult start played great against much better opponents and swept them out of court especially Nalbandian yesterday 6-1,6-0.For me he is better on grass than Nadal and i believe it will be close match but Djokovic is my favourite.