Virgin GTD

i'm lucky

Don't know if your interested but I have been looking around Virgin and found some GTD tournaments.Tonights was €2 + 20c rebuy.Only 3 in it and 3 got paid.€50,€30,€20.Now that's value. Next one is €1 + 10c €50 gtd at 17.30pm tomorrow night. The next €2+20c is €100 gtd at 18.30pm tomorrow.They are rebuys but if only 3 in and you sit out tonight you got €20. I don't play on this site otherwise I wouldn't be telling you now would I.:)

Re: Virgin GTD Thank you for the welcome.I have been a lurker for some time it's such a big forum I keep getting lost.:$ I thought it was time I posted.I already recognise a few names here.How many forums are some of you guys a member of?Some of you do get around a bit.:lol

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: Virgin GTD The €50 game has gone from this month. Just the €100 one now. :ok

WHEN Every evening at 7.30pm (BST). WHAT Virgin are running a micro guarantee tourney every evening. Nice low buy in with a guaranteed pot - the perfect way to unwind after a long days work!
  • Virgin €100 Guaranteed. Buy in €2 + €0.20 This no limit rebuy tourney runs every evening at 7.30pm (BST)