Re: Laying Attempt 3 - SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

happygooner

Re: Laying attempt no.3 - I'LL KEEP PLOUGHING ON TIL THE BANK IS GONE!!!

Is this system still working on paper?! Have you taken into account prices on exchanges as opposed to SP?? This will of course make a huge difference to any system, always expect a 14-1 horse to be 19-1, a 5-1 horse to be 6-1 etc - look at the worst case price you'd have to lay at before going live. I'd try not to get too bogged down by prices, as things should even out if you miss the odd 11-1 or back a 12-1 by mistake etc.... this is what I've found anyway. Steamers and drifters should also even out. It's unlikely that you'll lay every steamer that will go onto win. Over the space of 2 or 3 months you should see this start to happen. Anyway I wish you luck with attempt 4. Trailing through nearly ever race every day is a complete nightmare. The only good thing about my system is I'm only ever looking at about 4 races maximum in any day so it's dead easy to operate as long as you remember the times!!
I don't know. Maybe I'll look into it again at a later date but I want to explore playing around with a much higher s/r and longer odds.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic