Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th

225 Catterick : Court Of Appeal 1pt win Narrowed this seller down to the two at the head of the market, Court Of Appeal and the fav Bijou Dan and I reckon the former just has the more solid form especially at the track which can count for a lot. I watched Bijou Dan over hurdles quite closely this season and he just didnt seem to stay and I find it a bit surprising they are now trying a longer trip on the flat, maybe this race came at the right time or Catterick is the place to try and get away with it, either way I reckon Court Of Appeal will stretch his stamina to the limit. The selection has won over C/D and was highly tried last time in a class 4 race at York, before that ran well enough to suggest this grade of race is still within his sights and the young jockey who rode a good winner the other day takes a handy 7lbs off,

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th 6.35 Doncaster Kunteh Kinteh has dropped to an attractive mark before his last run, 5lb lower than when winning in July. The drop in the weights was justified however as he had run poorly on his previous three starts. He did take advantage of it though and ran his best race for some time when chasing home Grand Vizier over 7f at Yarmouth. Beaten less than a length in 2nd. That run was as good as a win as Grand Vizier was running off a lower turf mark (was over 9lb well in). Kunteh Kinteh should win again soon, he runs here off the same mark as last time. Worth another try at the trip and I believe he'll improve for it. I'm as confident as you can be in a girls race - if Miss Ryan (Amanda?) was on board (rides a rival) I'd be steaming into him. Expect him to go close none the less. KUNTEH KINTEH - WIN

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.