**Poker Saturday 7th June**

GaF

**Poker Saturday 7th June**  

1. 1.

Re: **Poker Saturday 7th June** Dont forget, not a focus game (as players already qualified are ineligible to play), but there is a PL exclusive DTD Festival game at Virgin with one seat added. If there are 11 runners like last week, then that means 2 seats up for grabs - a very good opportunity if you havent already won your seat :ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 7th June**

Dont forget' date=' not a focus game (as players already qualified are ineligible to play), but there is a PL exclusive DTD Festival game at Virgin with one seat added. If there are 11 runners like last week, then that means 2 seats up for grabs - a very good opportunity if you havent already won your seat :ok[/quote'] I'll be in, if we both bust out of the Poker Player live event in time. :ok

No focusgame for me... my account "has been locked out of the system, please contack support" :@ Like fcuk I will - bastards!!
It may be that you had a BetDirect(?) account Pene - I'm sure 32red merged with another one or maybe two other sites. I was angry when I was 'locked out' and sent off an angry e-mail but it was "a storm in a teacup" and sorted very quickly.

It may be that you had a BetDirect(?) account Pene - I'm sure 32red merged with another one or maybe two other sites. I was angry when I was 'locked out' and sent off an angry e-mail but it was "a storm in a teacup" and sorted very quickly.
I don't have a bet direct account - but I am not too bothered about it :ok

Curious actually why 32red is focus game - doesn't seem to be very popular :unsure more not playing than playing at the moment...
I still haven't worked out why the 'no' option is available.....surely GaF just needs to know who's playing rather than who's not playing?:unsure Anyway, I'll be there.......good value tourney with a small field, just a shame it takes place 13 and a half hours after my first drink each Saturday! :cry Good luck to all in whichever tourney you're playing in today! :hope Be lucky!:ok TQM

Guest freeroll hero

Re: **Poker Saturday 7th June** Good luck in tonights games everyone, hey does anyone know how i can deposit money to poker sites without using a credit or debit card? as i dont have 1..... :)

Curious actually why 32red is focus game - doesn't seem to be very popular :unsure more not playing than playing at the moment...
It is usually quite a popular game :ok and is one of the highest value added games on a Saturday evening :ok Happy to listen to alternative suggestions for focus games on Saturdays if you have any proposals :ok
I still haven't worked out why the 'no' option is available.....surely GaF just needs to know who's playing rather than who's not playing?:unsure
I cannot set up a poll with one option. I could set up the poll with two "Yes" options if that's preferable :tongue2 but that's more work for me, because I then dont have one long list in alphabetical order ;)

And finally..... The first OFC event at Full Tilt (freeroll) is at 7pm. Details here. You must have pre-registered to play. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/another-global-gaming-event-ofc-world-series-online-forums-full-tilt-67761/#post1105048
I did this and had an email confirming my details and it said to only reply if they were wrong but for some reason i cant see me in the list. wtf like.

Okay - I called them... and they need a copy of my passport, creditcard and my last 3 bank statements to reopen my account :loon:loon:loon They can fcuk right off :lol

Guest freeroll hero

Re: **Poker Saturday 7th June** Hey, i cant seem to find the betfred $1000 derby free roll in the lobby. Does anyone know what its listed under?