PL Scottish Championships on Paradise Poker - Morlspin Wins Package to Main Event

morlspin

PL Scottish Championships on Paradise Poker - Morlspin Wins Package to Main Event  

1. 1.

• Yes please, i am eligible to play
    • No thanks, i cannot play/am not eligible

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July

Just opened my account to register and I have €118.40 in there, I thought I won €125 lastweek :unsure Did everyone else get paid right?
Yeah i won €50 and it showed up as €47.17 sent them an e-mail and they gave me the old converts over into pounds malarky. I.E your £balance will still stay the same but I told them that might be true but if i won €50 playing poker i should be able to play €50 of poker. They haven't got back to me since.

Yeah i won €50 and it showed up as €47.17 sent them an e-mail and they gave me the old converts over into pounds malarky. I.E your £balance will still stay the same but I told them that might be true but if i won €50 playing poker i should be able to play €50 of poker. They haven't got back to me since.
Exchange rates are almost exactly where they were a week ago - http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/fds/hi/business/market_data/currency/11/13/default.stm Depending on when you measure it, they could have moved by approaching 1% - no way more. You've lost nearly 6% in a week - it doesn't add up!! Recommend you ask them for a full statement with balances and exchange rates used......

Exchange rates are almost exactly where they were a week ago - http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/fds/hi/business/market_data/currency/11/13/default.stm Depending on when you measure it, they could have moved by approaching 1% - no way more. You've lost nearly 6% in a week - it doesn't add up!! Recommend you ask them for a full statement with balances and exchange rates used......
Does that matter I won €125 I haven't touched the account and now have €118. I didn't win it in pounds or dollars.

Like i said they ain't got back to me,which they hardly ever do,but i'll be back on again at them in the morning seeing as i haven't touched my account since last week.

Re: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July i dont have time to go thru this website. Why is it a mystery? to find these damn PASSWORDS and IF your not allowed to ask, how is anybody to play?? is it just me or is this driving you crazy! Can someone send me a private msg and explain plz

i dont have time to go thru this website. Why is it a mystery? to find these damn PASSWORDS and IF your not allowed to ask' date=' how is anybody to play?? is it just me or is this driving you crazy! Can someone send me a private msg and explain plz[/quote'] If you don't have time to go thru this website to find the password why not just read the first post in this thread? There it will tell you if your allowed to play and the conditions that allow you to play. If your a member who contributes(and you've been a member for 4 months though hardly any contribution in that time) then you will know the script we don't hand out passwords to restricted freerolls i.e Poker Player,Inside Edge and Flush freerolls.And PuntersLounge freerolls have restrictions on them to stop people just coming onto the site and asking for passwords with no contribution.

Does that matter I won €125 I haven't touched the account and now have €118. I didn't win it in pounds or dollars.
Well if you choose to hold your account in GBP, then at some stage Paradise have to apply a conversion to it - I dont think that's unreasonable and if the €125 that you won isn't still exactly €125 after you transfer your bankroll to your GBP account and back again, then I dont view that as unreasonable either - however I cannot see that this movement can be explained in exchange rates.

i dont have time to go thru this website. Why is it a mystery? to find these damn PASSWORDS and IF your not allowed to ask' date=' how is anybody to play?? is it just me or is this driving you crazy! Can someone send me a private msg and explain plz[/quote'] 8 posts since february Forum: Poker Tourneys Forum post_old.gif 05-03-2008, 16:42 Replies: 72 thread_hot.gifPrague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine Views: 1,164 Posted By flushfrank icon1.gifRe: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine I have setup my VC account i log in now and see no Freeroll to enter the FLUSH magazines password?? Can someone please explain hhow the are doing this please Forum: Poker Tourneys Forum post_old.gif 13-06-2008, 19:05 Replies: 22 thread_hot.gif**Poker Friday the 13th Part I** Views: 491 Posted By flushfrank icon1.gifRe: **Poker Friday the 13th Part I** can anybody tell us the WmHill euro 2008 password plz? Forum: Poker Tourneys Forum post_old.gif 13-06-2008, 21:38 Replies: 22 thread_hot.gif**Poker Friday the 13th Part I** Views: 491 Posted By flushfrank icon1.gifRe: **Poker Friday the 13th Part I** Passwords.. Well why dont you explain how we find out what the passwords are? Surley if you promote games which are passowrd protected you have to inform us or that to simple. If your asking on a... Forum: Poker Tourneys Forum post_new.gif Today, 18:34 Replies: 135 thread_hot.gif Sticky: Poll: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July Views: 1,956 Posted By flushfrank icon1.gifRe: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July i dont have time to go thru this website. Why is it a mystery? to find these damn PASSWORDS and IF your not allowed to ask, how is anybody to play?? is it just me or is this driving you crazy! Can... So....8 posts, 4 asking about passworded freerolls 4 asking about passwords, 1 complaining about how we havent explained it and 1 how you cannot be bothered to go thru this website....... Well 1st of all have a look here, in the stickies thread on poker tourneys (if ya can be bothered) http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/passwords-33338/ Secondly, the freerolls we have on here, are for active contributing members of the forum, people who play here day in day out and CAN be bothered to read peoples posts and help others when possible. Do you fall into that category?

8 posts since february Forum: Poker Tourneys Forum post_old.gif 05-03-2008, 16:42 Replies: 72 thread_hot.gifPrague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine Views: 1,164 Posted By flushfrank icon1.gifRe: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine I have setup my VC account i log in now and see no Freeroll to enter the FLUSH magazines password?? Can someone please explain hhow the are doing this please Forum: Poker Tourneys Forum post_old.gif 13-06-2008, 19:05 Replies: 22 thread_hot.gif**Poker Friday the 13th Part I** Views: 491 Posted By flushfrank icon1.gifRe: **Poker Friday the 13th Part I** can anybody tell us the WmHill euro 2008 password plz? Forum: Poker Tourneys Forum post_old.gif 13-06-2008, 21:38 Replies: 22 thread_hot.gif**Poker Friday the 13th Part I** Views: 491 Posted By flushfrank icon1.gifRe: **Poker Friday the 13th Part I** Passwords.. Well why dont you explain how we find out what the passwords are? Surley if you promote games which are passowrd protected you have to inform us or that to simple. If your asking on a... Forum: Poker Tourneys Forum post_new.gif Today, 18:34 Replies: 135 thread_hot.gif Sticky: Poll: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July Views: 1,956 Posted By flushfrank icon1.gifRe: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July i dont have time to go thru this website. Why is it a mystery? to find these damn PASSWORDS and IF your not allowed to ask, how is anybody to play?? is it just me or is this driving you crazy! Can... So....8 posts, 4 asking about passworded freerolls 4 asking about passwords, 1 complaining about how we havent explained it and 1 how you cannot be bothered to go thru this website....... Well 1st of all have a look here, in the stickies thread on poker tourneys (if ya can be bothered) http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/passwords-33338/ Secondly, the freerolls we have on here, are for active contributing members of the forum, people who play here day in day out and CAN be bothered to read peoples posts and help others when possible. Do you fall into that category?
:lol:lol:lol:cry

So....8 posts, 4 asking about passworded freerolls 4 asking about passwords, 1 complaining about how we havent explained it and 1 how you cannot be bothered to go thru this website....... Well 1st of all have a look here, in the stickies thread on poker tourneys (if ya can be bothered) Passwords Secondly, the freerolls we have on here, are for active contributing members of the forum, people who play here day in day out and CAN be bothered to read peoples posts and help others when possible. Do you fall into that category?
:rollin :rollin :rollin What exactly are you trying to say mate? :lol

Sharpie and Waspie, Why not ring em? It means you get to speak to Sportingbet staff rather than Boss Media.
I am called WASP not Waspie stop trying to make me sound afeminate ;) GaF I didn't realise I chose to have GBP spodds was the very first shite I had before euros were even minted. As for ringing them I can't be arsed for €7 it has just help me to remember why I haven't played this site for about a year (I'm also too busy on a crusade against galapoker at the moment as well :lol) BTW welcome to PL Flushfrank :lol

i dont have time to go thru this website. Why is it a mystery? to find these damn PASSWORDS and IF your not allowed to ask' date=' how is anybody to play?? is it just me or is this driving you crazy! Can someone send me a private msg and explain plz[/quote'] you now have your explination flushfrank - no more chances to beg/scrounge for passwords. One more request and you are toast. PocketLady

Re: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July For some reason Paradise shuts down when I try to log in as RedImpsGaz, but it's fine when I try as GazBlades (I only know as I put that in by mistake!), so I'll be playing as GazBlades tonight.