US » MLS » June 5/6

MLS: Matches Close

Thursday 5 June 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
DC United v Houston Dynamo (00:30BST) 2.25 3.30 3.00 108.08 % Details »
Hide « DC United v Houston Dynamo
Friday 6 June 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Red Bull New York v Chivas USA (00:30BST) 2.10 3.25 3.25 109.16 % Details »

Re: US » MLS » June 5/6 OK, I keep repeating that I'm quite impressed with Houston Dynamo, and I'm going once again with them. Although D.C. are in some kind of uptrend, looking at the result at least, they are still struggling and even in their last two games where they picked positive results they didnt look too confident. No major problems with injuries on both sides, and 3.25 for a better side at the moment looks ok to me. If you believe in h2h stats, you will stay away from this one, or go for a home win, as previous 4 meetings between these two sides finished in home wins, 2 for each. Houston @3.25 (centrebet, canbet)

Re: US » MLS » June 5/6 I'M with you on this 1 Djordje, i fancy Houston too. Especially after last week every match was won by the home team, surely thats got to even itself out a bit this week. I may back Houston or lay DC in order to get the draw too. Good Luck, any opinion on over/under, i quite fancy under @ 2.26 BF :ok Does anyone have any live feeds for this match?

Re: US » MLS » June 5/6 The pitch for Houston vs DC was flooded with rain water. Match is being stopped and I turned off my live streaming. But I think it has now been called off. I'm guessing the pitch is still unplayable.

Re: US » MLS » June 5/6 NY Metrostars vs CD Chivas Best odds for Red Bull New York vs CD Chivas USA 2 3.5 4 Red Bull New York is in bad shape these days with two lost in a row vs Houston Dynamo away they lost 1-0 and vs Chicago Fire at home 1-5 defeat. Defence is not good, defenders don´t have concentration they need, and that is why concede one or five goals in last matches. I expect them to recover from poor play and take at least one point from this game. I see them as a possible winners but draw is best choice in my opinion. On the other side we have CD Chivas USA, a very good team, with nice results so far, last game they won Columbus Crew at home 2-0. They are on the run of three wins in a row, vs Colorado Rapids away won 2-1 and they beat at home very good team DC United 3-1. I belive they will slow down a little and away win is out of the question. Draw for me and under 2.5 goals:hope Last 5 NY Metrostars matches: 01.06.2008 MLS Houston-NY Metrostars 1:0 25.05.2008 MLS NY Metrostars-Chic. Fire 1:5 18.05.2008 MLS NY Metrostars-Kansas C. Wizards 1:1 11.05.2008 MLS LA Galaxy-NY Metrostars 1:2 02.05.2008 MLS Toronto-NY Metrostars 1:1 Last 5 CD Chivas matches: 01.06.2008 MLS CD Chivas - Columbus Crew 2:0 25.05.2008 MLS Colorado Rapids - CD Chivas 1:2 18.05.2008 MLS CD Chivas - Washington DC United 3:1 11.05.2008 MLS CD Chivas - New England Rev. 1:2 04.05.2008 MLS Houston - CD Chivas 0:0 Head 2 head: Sep 10, 2007, Major League S. CD Chivas USA 3 - 0 Red Bull New York Jul 27, 2007, Major League S. Red Bull New York 0 - 2 CD Chivas USA May 20, 2006, Major League S. Red Bull New York 5 - 4 CD Chivas USA Apr 29, 2006, Major League S. CD Chivas USA 0 - 0 Red Bull New York :cheers

Re: US » MLS » June 5/6

The pitch for Houston vs DC was flooded with rain water. Match is being stopped and I turned off my live streaming. But I think it has now been called off. I'm guessing the pitch is still unplayable.
Couldnt believe they even started the game after seeing the state of the pitch, it was like a river in places totally unplayable. Shame really i was looking forward to a bit of late nite footy!

Ny Metrostars v Chivas I fancy Chivas to win & i have had a cheeky tenner @ 4.2 BF Also think it will be under so had a fiver @ 2.06 BF. Good Luck! :ok
Ok, we agree about one bet, under so good luck:ok

Re: US » MLS » June 5/6 I think this game will go over because the home goals for Red Bull New York and the away goals for Chivas seems to suggest that it will. I've put my neck out for backing over 2.5 goals so we will see what happens. I think the game will likely end in a draw too because Chivas are improving while RBNY aren't playing so good lately.

NY Metrostars vs CD Chivas FT 1-0 ( 75' Angel )' date= not a draw:\, but game go under:clap
last night i bet on over for this game and could not sleep so watched the game ..and i must admit that was the first time i have been watching mls ...my god what a boring game that was..it has been the most boring football match that i have ever watched in my life ..the players were playing like 10 years old kids on the street ..no control on the football and running like a bull from one side to other ... and at the last minute of the first halftime there was a position of chivas where the player ?? was one to one with the goal keeper and just threw the ball outside ... so crap american soccer sucks !!!!

USA Major League Soccer New England Revolution vs. FC Dallas New England Revolution (-0.75) Anyone have any suggestion about my prediction on this match?
NE Revolution vs. FC Dallas Best odds for NE Revolution vs FC Dallas 1.8 3.66 5 NE Revolution has a very good history when they played with FC Dallas, they won last five games! In Apr 25, 2008 result was 1-0 for NE Revolution, in Oct 4, 2007 in US Open Cup they won 3-2 away, in Sep 16, 2007 was 4-2 win at home and in Apr 29, 2007, won by 1-0 away, that is four wins in a row! NE Revolution are better team without a question, but I think it will be very hard game tonight, a win of home team by one goal is my opiton. FC Dallas lost last game 2-1 against Colorado Rapids away and drew with Houston Dynamo at home 2-2, Houston is very strong team with one or two USA ( representation ) players. Both teams plays open football and I expect over 2.5 goals in this match as well as home win. Home win and over 2.5 goals.:hope Last 5 New England Rev. matches: 30.05.2008 MLS New England Rev.-Washington DC United 2:2 25.05.2008 MLS Columbus Crew-New England Rev. 0:1 18.05.2008 MLS New England Rev.-San Jose E. 2:0 11.05.2008 MLS CD Chivas-New England Rev. 1:2 04.05.2008 MLS New England Rev.-Chic. Fire 0:3 Last 5 FC Dallas matches: 01.06.2008 MLS Colorado Rapids - FC Dallas 2:1 29.05.2008 MLS FC Dallas - Houston 2:2 25.05.2008 MLS FC Dallas - Real Salt Lake 2:1 18.05.2008 MLS FC Dallas - LA Galaxy 1:5 11.05.2008 MLS Real Salt Lake - FC Dallas 2:1 FC Dallas vs New England Rev. head to head stats: 2007 MLS FC Dallas - New England Rev. 0:0 2008 MLS FC Dallas - New England Rev. 0:1 :cheers

NY Metrostars vs CD Chivas FT 1-0 ( 75' Angel )' date= not a draw:\, but game go under:clap
Well done bagzi_cg it was an easy under with only goal coming on 75mins! :ok I will have a look at the stats & get back to you on tonites match. Apologies to the guy who had to watch the match, i agree some of the football leaves a lot to be desired although i saw last weeks LA Galaxy match & it wasnt too bad!

New England v Dallas I am going to go against your pick bagzi! I will have another cheeky 10 pounds on Dallas @ 5.2. Also i will have another 5 pounds on under @ 2.18 all on Bf. Good Luck everyone! :ok
Congratulations bagzi you called it correctly! :ok I called it wrong! :wall The 3rd goal was scored in 92nd min!! Thought i was in with the under!! Dallas played really well in 2nd half & should have scored at least twice, they just couldnt finish plus the keeper played well too. Look forward to seeing predictions for this weekends games!

NE Revolution vs. FC Dallas Best odds for NE Revolution vs FC Dallas 1.8 3.66 5 NE Revolution has a very good history when they played with FC Dallas, they won last five games! In Apr 25, 2008 result was 1-0 for NE Revolution, in Oct 4, 2007 in US Open Cup they won 3-2 away, in Sep 16, 2007 was 4-2 win at home and in Apr 29, 2007, won by 1-0 away, that is four wins in a row! NE Revolution are better team without a question, but I think it will be very hard game tonight, a win of home team by one goal is my opiton. FC Dallas lost last game 2-1 against Colorado Rapids away and drew with Houston Dynamo at home 2-2, Houston is very strong team with one or two USA ( representation ) players. Both teams plays open football and I expect over 2.5 goals in this match as well as home win. Home win and over 2.5 goals.:hope Last 5 New England Rev. matches: 30.05.2008 MLS New England Rev.-Washington DC United 2:2 25.05.2008 MLS Columbus Crew-New England Rev. 0:1 18.05.2008 MLS New England Rev.-San Jose E. 2:0 11.05.2008 MLS CD Chivas-New England Rev. 1:2 04.05.2008 MLS New England Rev.-Chic. Fire 0:3 Last 5 FC Dallas matches: 01.06.2008 MLS Colorado Rapids - FC Dallas 2:1 29.05.2008 MLS FC Dallas - Houston 2:2 25.05.2008 MLS FC Dallas - Real Salt Lake 2:1 18.05.2008 MLS FC Dallas - LA Galaxy 1:5 11.05.2008 MLS Real Salt Lake - FC Dallas 2:1 FC Dallas vs New England Rev. head to head stats: 2007 MLS FC Dallas - New England Rev. 0:0 2008 MLS FC Dallas - New England Rev. 0:1 :cheers
NE Revolution vs. FC Dallas FT 2-1:clap ( 4' Cristman, 22' Ralston(pen) for NE Revolution, 90' Alvarez for FC Dallas )