Misclick Error In Your Favour, Please Collect $100

Nade

Have to say i'm running a bit above ave. at the moment (following a shocking 6months) And when you're running well... These things go for you ... Full Tilt Poker Game #6641319107: Table Kaibab (6 max) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Holdem Seat 1: Hakunila Kid ($74) Seat 2: FlopMeTheNuts76 ($225.15) Seat 3: ou-ah-cantona ($104.05) Seat 4: dnfkckck ($140.60) Seat 5: Hero ($97) Seat 6: icecubesculptor ($173.25), is sitting out dnfkckck posts the small blind of $0.50 Hero posts the big blind of $1 The button is in seat #3 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to Hero[4d Td] Hakunila Kid has 15 seconds left to act Hakunila Kid is sitting out Hakunila Kid has timed out Hakunila Kid folds FlopMeTheNuts76 folds ou-ah-cantona folds dnfkckck raises to $2 Hero calls $1 *** FLOP *** [Ts Qs Th] - Pot $4 dnfkckck has 15 seconds left to act dnfkckck bets $57 Hakunila Kid has returned Hero has 15 seconds left to act Hero: ... Hero has requested TIME Hero raises to $95, and is all in dnfkckck has 15 seconds left to act dnfkckck calls $38 Hero shows [4d Td] dnfkckck shows [9c Kc] *** TURN *** [Ts Qs Th] [4s] *** RIVER *** [Ts Qs Th 4s] [7s] Hero shows a full house, Tens full of Fours dnfkckck shows a pair of Tens Hero wins the pot ($191) with a full house, Tens full of Fours dnfkckck adds $56.40 *** SUMMARY *** Total pot $194 | Rake $3 Board: [Ts Qs Th 4s 7s] Seat 1: Hakunila Kid didnt bet (folded) Seat 2: FlopMeTheNuts76 didnt bet (folded) Seat 3: ou-ah-cantona (button) didnt bet (folded) Seat 4: dnfkckck (small blind) showed [9c Kc] and lost with a pair of Tens Seat 5: Hero (big blind) showed [4d Td] and won ($191) with a full house, Tens full of Fours Seat 6: icecubesculptor is sitting out :loon :nana Have to say my initial thought was WTF can this guy see my cards or what and is holding a better hand, but quickly dismissed this as played with them a few times and they're a bit fishy. Then i was like ... WTF i hate this spot, but i can't fold surely ... Pressed Time but didn't take it as felt i had to put his move down to a misclick, or he had JKs and push simply. Asked them after if it was a misclick but they quickly left. Anyone else been put in spots like this before?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.