**Poker Friday 30th May**

GaF

Re: **Poker Friday 30th May** fancy a kinky cash game for a change then:unsure i dont think running different games at the same time is a good idea,well not omaha+hilo at least. maybe we could play just under an hour of each or just a couple of hours of one. i was thinking 8.30-9.25 omaha pl 9.30-10.25 7 card stud 10.30-11.25 omaha hilo pl also stakes, i was thinking .025/.05ish, so $5 buy in. if we set up 2 10 seat tables in omaha/hilo and 3 5 seaters for the stud it should give us enough players on each for a decent game:hope lastly does anyone have tracker software(thats ok on laddies) for the results,if so if they can post the results and i can sort the scoring out. anybody dead set against playing cash please say ,or if anyone has any views on format ,stakes etc, it would be nice to get some feedback:ok if this looks like a bad idea ,we can revert to the usual friday format instead;)

Re: **Poker Friday 30th May** I have PokerTrackerOmaha v2 so could track the Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo I think PTOmaha and PTStud both have 1000 hand trials - which should be ample - so anyone should be able to track them - I'd be overjoyed if someone else was happy to do it ;)

Re: **Poker Friday 30th May** hmm i thinks its time i got pt:\ dont think im going to have much time between now and tommorrow to get it sorted(bloody diy:wall:wall) if anyone else could track it ,it would be great.if not we will have to play the usual and i will sort tracker for next week:ok

Re: **Poker Friday 30th May** okay we will revert to the usual kinkyness tonight then:ok all games will be on laddies in private mtts. game1 pl omaha $2.20 buy in at 8.30. game2 7 card stud " " " at 9.30. game3 pl omaha hilo " " " at 10.30. anyones welcome ,and you can play one ,two or all 3 if you wish. game 1 will be up in a mo .table name pl omaha:ok

Re: **Poker Friday 30th May** :$ all this time ive been getting other people to set up games 2 and 3 ,didn't realise you could set more than 1 table:rollin:rollin:rollin. so all three games are in the lobby. pl omaha is game1 pl 7 card stud is game2 pl omaha hilo is game3

Re: **Poker Friday 30th May** Erm didnt it give the game away when i set up 2 and 3 last week:lol

:$ all this time ive been getting other people to set up games 2 and 3 ,didn't realise you could set more than 1 table:rollin:rollin:rollin. so all three games are in the lobby. pl omaha is game1 pl 7 card stud is game2 pl omaha hilo is game3

Re: **Poker Friday 30th May**

Will be in last 2 games' date=' had to keep the Mrs sweet and take her out for a meal :eek[/quote'] You obviously let her in on your recent wins!! lol I always make that mistake too. It's imagine what they suddenly think needs bought urgently :wall

Re: **Poker Friday 30th May** final points. well done strider just edgeing slap, douser and hornet who could all have won on the ft. 1st strider 112 points 2nd slapdash 107 points 3rd = douser 101 points 3rd = hornet 101 points 5th gaf 80 points 6th uber 78 points 7th rivrd 74 points 8th gazza 39 points 9th fenners 37 points 10th morls 22 points 11th sampa 17 points 12th goater 14 points 13th pistn 11 points