Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 25th

3.50 Uttoxeter : Mango Catcher 1pt win A race with not much in the way of progressive types and which ever way I look at this I cant get away from the Ex Irish Mango Catcher (nap). Much improved over fences lately and is 9lbs at least better off than his chase mark (even more with the jockeys allowance). The stable have done well with this one and are pretty shrewd at placing their horses. I know its a dangerous game backing well handicapped chasers in hurdle races but this one just looks the type to be versatile as he has a high cruising speed, again wont mind if the ground softens a touch. 3/1 at the moment on BF.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 25th Curragh 3:00 Red Rock Canyon (BBOTD) Performed badly for punters last year having a form of 2-2-14-2-2-3. Last race was behind 3 1/2L to Dylan Thomas and Duke Of Marmalade. He was 2 1/2L ahead of G1 winner Red Rocks (4th). Trainer A P O'Brien is in winning form and so far owner Michale Tabor have not been a part of the most recent winnings by O'Brien. Tabor has 2 wins from 6 Group runners aged 4yo+ the last 5 seasons. 3pts ew @ SP

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.