**Poker Saturday 24th May**

GaF

**Poker Saturday 24th May**  

1. 1.

Re: **Poker Saturday 24th May**

I cant seem to find the tournament for the focus game for tomoz... I've installed pokerkings... is there somewhere else i have to reg or soemthing? Ah i was too late, Nevermind.
It's listed in the MultiTourney private section under GGE Buyin:ok.

Re: **Poker Saturday 24th May** :wall:wall:wall At what age does senility set in ???? Last night at about 7.00 my son asked me if I wanted to watch the next episode of Heroes online...so we did. Now...we always watch Heroes on a Thursday night and after watching one episode my poor old brain decided that Friday had become the new Thursday so, with no poker to play on Thursday...we watched a couple more episodes. Then at 11.00 realised I'd missed the Laddies games...DOH! Gonna watch some more today...so will be in the focus game tonight as long as I remember what bloody day it is.:hope

Re: **Poker Saturday 24th May** Its wind up a canadian night - or at least it is on my table where Gaf is agreeing with Donksmash that the game is rigged :lol How could my QQ beat his AK after a flop of KQx and he goes alin..... I thinl the fact that his name starts with Donk gives the game away ..... he'll probably win it ....

Re: **Poker Saturday 24th May** 1 hand - out. noob/clever guy/ loser/ random/reads too many geek books/ probably french/ did i mention noob/ limps on button, i go AI with 4bb left with 9,4 in SB ... he has AJ. Damn noob/clever guy/ loser/ random/reads too many geek books/ probably french/ did i mention noob.