Champions League start delayed till 28th May

GaF

Looks like we have a one week delay - http://66.196.80.202/babelfish/translate_url_content?.intl=us&lp=de_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fde.esport-poker.com%2fForumPostings%2fview%2f9912

Rear one, soooo, something lasted, but the most important information comes now briefly and scarcely here to the championsleague. This should clarify also some inquiries by mail. 1.: The championsleague starts one week later, first play day is the 28. May. 2.: For each phase (group phase, quarter, half, final) it will give its own Event on PR, where the appropriate teams for can register themselves (to suggest anyway always goes, even if the team does not have the ticket.). 3.: New players are not permitted. 4.: Team members, that have you “disappointedâ€, through only “Away†its, do not have to be carried along. That does not mean however conversely that can segregate you there, as want you. The healthy Fairness should stand like always in the foreground. Greetings, Jo eSport-Poker.com team

Re: Champions League start delayed till 28th May

Can you put the original (German?) up. It might make more sense. :lol
Well, being German, I can assure you it does. :tongue2 1. Clear enough. 2. Each phase is gonna be a separate event on PokerRoom. (It seems this forum automatically makes "Page Ranking" out of "P.R."... without the periods... which I can't write here, because it makes "Page Ranking" out of it again.) :lol 3. No new players allowed. (Since it's basically a continuation of the current season, I suppose.) 4. Team members which disappointed you by being "away" don't have to be carried along. But that doesn't mean you can sort out who or however you please. Fairness/Sportsmanship should, as always, prevail. (I take this to mean that you can't chuck someone out for having played badly. Only the sitouts.)

Re: Champions League start delayed till 28th May Grüße, Zitat von: ISL| Joachim vom 15.05.2008 16:24 Hi, soooo, hat etwas gedauert, aber hier kommen jetzt kurz und knapp die wichtigsten Infos zur ChampionsLeague. Dies sollte auch einige Anfragen per mail klären. 1.: Die Championsleague startet eine Woche später, erster Spieltag ist der 28. Mai. 2.: Für jede Phase (Gruppenphase, Viertel-, Halb-, Finale) wird es ein eigenes Event auf PR geben, wo sich die entsprechenden Teams für registrieren können (Vorschlagen geht sowieso immer, auch wenn das Team nicht das Ticket hat.). 3.: Neue Spieler sind nicht erlaubt. 4.: Teammitglieder, die Euch "enttäuscht" haben, durch nur "Away" sein, müssen nicht mitgeschleppt werden. Das heisst aber im Umkehrschluß nicht, dass Ihr da aussortieren könnt, wie Ihr wollt. Die gesunde Fairness sollte wie immer im Vordergrund stehen. Jo eSport-Poker.com Team

Re: Champions League start delayed till 28th May i asked e-sport support to come on the forum and answer a few questions about 2 hours ago and he said give him half an hour,,well not surprisingly he aint been on :spank:spank dunno what else to suggest now,they are fast losing all credibility as far as i am concerned

Well, being German, I can assure you it does. :tongue2 4. .... Fairness/Sportsmanship should, as always, prevail. (I take this to mean that you can't chuck someone out for having played badly. Only the sitouts.)
hands up if you thought "phew" !

SJ' date=' do you fancy a job at e-sport as official translator...:tongue2[/quote'] Depends entirely on what they're willing to pay me. :D But Joachim has posted here in perfectly good English himself, so I don't think they need one. What they do need is better, faster support - in both languages, so we (or at least you :tongue2 ) don't have to guess what Babelfish is trying to tell us!

Re: Champions League start delayed till 28th May Yep - that was posted on the German forum on the 15th May - but noone thought to tell us - instead they've been watching us trying to sort teams out and find the games in the lobby :unsure