Madness Lays The World!

madnesstiger

Madness Lays The World! Following the reasonable success of alot of similar threads out there at the minute involving extremely low-odds bets, I thought I might as well jump on the bandwagon and have a go myself! My other new thread 'MadnessDaily 2' has been given £50.00 starting bank, and this one will be no different. Fifty quid to play with. No set rules. No target number of bets per day etc. Plain and simply, place lays at low odds (with the occasional good-value long odds bet) and see where it ends up! :) All sorts of sports will be considered for bets, including the usual football, tennis & horses. In this one, you may find me betting on NHL, NBA, NFL, ABC(!), the weather, TV shows.. the lot! I will treat this mainly as a paperwork exercise whereby I'll keep a fairly detailed results log and analyse appropriately along the way. However, a bit of profit will not be rejected! And finally, as the title suggests, I will try to keep all bets to lays only as these generally offer slightly better odds and generally offer a larger range of winning outcomes, as opposed to backing just 1 selection. MT :ok

Re: Madness Lays The World!

Madness Lays The World! Following the reasonable success of alot of similar threads out there at the minute involving extremely low-odds bets, I thought I might as well jump on the bandwagon and have a go myself! My other new thread 'MadnessDaily 2' has been given £50.00 starting bank, and this one will be no different. Fifty quid to play with. No set rules. No target number of bets per day etc. Plain and simply, place lays at low odds (with the occasional good-value long odds bet) and see where it ends up! :) All sorts of sports will be considered for bets, including the usual football, tennis & horses. In this one, you may find me betting on NHL, NBA, NFL, ABC(!), the weather, TV shows.. the lot! I will treat this mainly as a paperwork exercise whereby I'll keep a fairly detailed results log and analyse appropriately along the way. However, a bit of profit will not be rejected! And finally, as the title suggests, I will try to keep all bets to lays only as these generally offer slightly better odds and generally offer a larger range of winning outcomes, as opposed to backing just 1 selection. MT :ok
Here here mate , couldnt agree more :clap Good luck . Im just warming up to have another go myself :cheers

Re: Madness Lays The World!

And to start this one, we're going to tonight's UEFA Cup Final.
DATEBETSPORTMARKETSELECTIONLAY @LIABILITY W/LRETURNS NEW BANK
14-May-081FootballZenit vs RangersFerguson 1st Goal18.00£ 49.98 £ 0.02
:hope
That was close. :eek Good luck. :ok

Re: Madness Lays The World! A couple of first half goals made sure of a winner in that one! *** Bet 3 then, and we're off to Norway:

DATEBETSPORTMARKETSELECTIONLAY @ LIABILITY W/L RETURNS NEW BANK
16-May-083FootballBrann vs ValerengaValerenga/Draw H/F18.00 £ 55.25 £ 0.06
Brann have an awesome home record, and can't see them going into half-time in a losing position. :hope

Re: Madness Lays The World! Draw/Home Win was the outcome, so.. we live to fight another bet!

16-May-083FootballBrann vs ValerengaValerenga/Draw H/F18.00 £ 55.25 W £ 58.34 £ 58.40
CURRENT STRIKE-RATE: 100% CURRENT YIELD: 5.3% PROFIT/LOSS: +£8.40 [+16.8%] :)

Re: Madness Lays The World! OK, fingers crossed for this one. The equivalent 'back' odds for this one are 1.22 (a little higher than the norm for this thread). However, a win here would put the bankroll well on it's way for the rest of the weekend. It's the J-League Japan where we go to this time, and namely Kawasaki Frontale's back yard, where they entertain Omiya (who, incidentally finished just 1 place above relegation last season). Kawasaki have a decent recent record, losing only to one of the top teams in Japan (Red Diamonds) 0-1 in their last 5 matches. Anyway, here goes nothing:

17-May-084FootballKawasaki vs OmiyaOmiya to win5.70 £ 56.96 £ - £ 1.44
:hope

Re: Madness Lays The World! I have £1.44 left!!! :) Returning to England, and Rochdale vs Darlington: It's HT and 1-1 Both teams have had 1 shot on target! Possession 56-44 to Rochdale Betfair have Darlington to win @ 5.7 Anything could happen, and need a good winner if this is going to last any longer! So...

DATEBETSPORTMARKETSELECTIONLAY @ LIABILITY W/L RETURNS
17-May-085FootballRochdale vs DarlingtonRochdale or Draw1.21 £ 1.44
:hope:hope