Yet another poker site on my desktop....

philossify

Just got an invite to join CDPoker with an invite to a $10K VIP freeroll at end of this month, had to shove in a code .... was quite impressed (though I normally don't like pressuering to deposit) when operator came online and offered me 3 tickets to decent tournies and free £10. So I deposited and got them ... session went chatoperator3: Ian: HI there, PLPhilossifyCD: Hi chatoperator3: Ian: Ian here welcome to CD poker William ) PLPhilossifyCD: thank you chatoperator3: Ian: How do you do today ? PLPhilossifyCD: I'm fine - weathers warm - sky sunny - you ok? chatoperator3: Ian: Great fine too thanks ) chatoperator3: Ian: Do you know about our latest offers here at CDPoker? PLPhilossifyCD: Not yet ... but busy scanningtournament schedules - I mainly play tournaments chatoperator3: Ian: Ok on your first deposit I can give you 3 extra ticket to the following tourneys :$50K GP Tournament which is for Friday at 18:00GMT.Top 5 players there, get the $50,000 Guaranteed Prize Tournament token. chatoperator3: Ian: $100K GP Qualifier,which is for Thursday at 18:00GMT. chatoperator3: Ian: Daily 50 K Qualifier Tournament, held on Tuesday at 18:00 GMT. PLPhilossifyCD: Sounds good - depositing $50 now chatoperator3: Ian: and on top of that you will get a bonus 200% up to $600 and free 10 GBP cash money...Ok.. PLPhilossifyCD: cheers - sounds good chatoperator3: Ian: Ok and on top of that you will get a free entry to the New Depositors Freeroll tournament,played every Saturday at 18:00 GMT chatoperator3: Ian: where you have the real great chance to win Laptop, SONY handycam, XDA Cellphone!The entry is issued every Thursday after the each player's first deposit. PLPhilossifyCD: Will definitely be there :-) chatoperator3: Ian: Ok it just takes on deposit ) chatoperator3: Ian: one* sorry. PLPhilossifyCD: Deposit done Add in the $10K VIP freeroll on 27th May and the new depositors freeroll and I think this is one of the best "join us" emails I've had. Is it a standard email or am I just a lucky victim of a marketting effort whereby the longer you wait the better the deal you get? Got a call from an Indian 5 minutes after joining security checking me - seems an efficient operation. I've seen the odd mention of CDPoker on the forum - anyone got any good/bad views about them? Only trouble is its another iPoker site and I now have at least 10 of these with little pieces of money in each (Bet365,PaddyPowr etc. etc). All have been nice to me in the past but some rationalisation is needed ... got to decide which ones to take all the money out of and dispatch to my dead sites folder. They remain live until theres a good game on them or they give me some freebies .... god I'm a whore :rollin. Anyone who wants the bonus code that was in the email PM me, I assume if you search the net you could find it anyway.

Re: Yet another poker site on my desktop....

Just got an invite to join CDPoker with an invite to a $10K VIP freeroll at end of this month, had to shove in a code .... was quite impressed (though I normally don't like pressuering to deposit) when operator came online and offered me 3 tickets to decent tournies and free £10. So I deposited and got them ... session went Add in the $10K VIP freeroll on 27th May and the new depositors freeroll and I think this is one of the best "join us" emails I've had. Is it a standard email or am I just a lucky victim of a marketting effort whereby the longer you wait the better the deal you get?
Standard e-mail, Phil.......normally comes through to me every fortnight or so! Actually been meaning to deposit there and take up the offer......being a lazy bassa means I haven't got round to it yet!:$ Maybe one day!:lol Good luck. :ok TQM