UEFA cup Final 14 May

Re: UEFA cup Final 14 May Hi , what do you think about outcome ? I had 6 games combo and i can win 200 with AH Rangers or loose 160 if Zenit win so i am thinking of play Zenit straight win with another 155 and than probably win 20-40 anyway no matter of outcome . Rangers are so strong team defending for longe period of game and than try to suprise while Zenit can play so good attacking like Sevilla did two years ago . Pogrebniak is missing thoutgh and that will give Rangers deffence less trouble but i am still woried couse they have many good players . oh how did i mess up .. it is gona be interesting to see the game .

Re: UEFA cup Final 14 May

Hi ' date=' what do you think about outcome ? I had 6 games combo and i can win 200 with AH Rangers or loose 160 if Zenit win so i am thinking of play Zenit straight win with another 155 and than probably win 20-40 anyway no matter of outcome . Rangers are so strong team defending for longe period of game and than try to suprise while Zenit can play so good attacking like Sevilla did two years ago . Pogrebniak is missing thoutgh and that will give Rangers deffence less trouble but i am still woried couse they have many good players . oh how did i mess up .. it is gona be interesting to see the game .[/quote'] It all depends on what your profit target is in %, and how confident you are about your pick. In your position I would make that insurance and enjoy the game in a win-to-win mood, it is a Final, no team should be underestimated. I will personally follow the game on the in-play only and will probably make a pick at HT, after I see what happens in the first 45 mins. With or WITHOUT Pogrebnyak Zenith showed they can score everywhere, but in most games it was with killer-counters. Don't think Rangers will open up enough, Smith must have watched the Bayern and Villareal games a dozen times. Rangers proved they can defend vs better teams....And who says Zenith are a better team on THIS particular day? I lean towards the Russians, but not at these odds.... Good luck

Re: UEFA cup Final 14 May For me the bet I would be looking to place would be Zenit to win to nil, currently priced at 12/5 with skybet. I would be shocked if Rangers scored, I think it will be clear to most that their best chance of winning this game will be sticking ten men behind the ball for 120 minutes and hope to keep the russians out. Rangers will primarily look to defend and hope to nick one on the break, but in their semi final with Fiorentina I think they amassed 2 shots on target i the entire 210 minutes of play and yet they somehow managed to make it through. Incredible. I would be wary of lumping on zenit however, yes man for man zenit are by far the superior side but Rangers have shown that unfortunately playing anti-football can somehow be succesful and it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if this game went to pens. If Zenit score first, and score early, it could be a great night for football and they could go on to win by 3 or 4. If its still 0-0 by the 60 min mark I would be wary of pens or, God forbid, a rangers win (feel dirty even typing that). My bet however is Zenit to win to nil at 12/5 with skybet. Gd luck Zenit, and gd luck to all punters who back them :ok

3-1 zenit football must surely be the winner at some time.
Well, it woulden't surprise me if Rangers take the title. I might play X and Rangers as winners of the trophy :)

Re: UEFA cup Final 14 May I am going for draw.Rangers can play incredible well in defence-we all saw that in the semi final against Fiorentina (0:0) .With Zenit having Pogrebniak suspended...A nervous game with few goals.0:0 or 1:1 thats my prediction.You are all underestimating Glasgow and that's wrong .

Re: UEFA cup Final 14 May Zenit didnt have a very easy time in the league stages of the cup in my opinion but came on strong in the knock out stages. Zenits main success came from home ties where they tore teams apart in st petersburg. They went through against MArseille on away goals, recovering well at home, Leverkusen they thrashed but I dont rate that highly anyway and an out of sorts Bayern side that were ripped apart in Russia. Rangers coming in from the champions league having beaten Sporting (another Champ league side) and managed to scrape past a top Fiorentina side. Rangers to me seem the value bet to lift the cup and playing against a Zenit side missing their top scorer and who are struggling at the moment in their Domestic league. Rangers @ 2.40 to lift the cup is what im leaning towards at the moment. Plus the game is played in Manchester I think. Is that not correct? So there should be some advantage there in my opinion for Rangers.

Re: UEFA cup Final 14 May Hi guys , Thanks for advice Nicko . I am gona wait and see with latest news until some time before kick off begin . After thinking over and over again it seems to me that this game is no bet for big stakes so probably i wil cover and hopefuly win bit off money couse odds are getting smaler on Zenit win and i would rather watch game live and maybe like somebody up says place a late { next goal bet or 2 goals or more } for medium stakes and choose to place a bigger bet on weekend . thanks again for advice mate . Good luck everybody ..

Re: UEFA cup Final 14 May I started opposing Bayern after the group games vs Belenenses and Bolton and it was a good choice. So did I in both games vs Zenith, BUT not only because of Munich being clumsy but because I saw the Russians destroying Leverkusen on counters. Fact is in both games Zenith were clearly playing on the break and it worked, defensively the team is just as good as Rangers, the GK and the Ukranian fellow Tymoshchuk are perfect.... Three things are in favour of Rangers - they are entering the game as underdogs, and they are good at the back, plus overall the Rangers players have more Euro experience than the Russians/only a bit though/. Things in favour of Zenith? Their bonus for lifting the Cup is massive. For the Bayern games they got paid an incredible amount, the Cup is double to them, no player would think about a transfer west bound. In the league games were postponed with FA permit, their Manager on paper is more experienced. Pogrebnyak is missing, but they have 3 other good option as forwards, plus Arshavin is back. Do these things count?? I don't think so. First of all it is a Final - motivation, passion, ambitions are the same. No Manager will rush things, no matter how confident he or his players are. Rangers won't give the space Bayer and Bayern gave Zenith - in both ''German'' games the first leg to Zenith was away - home team had to attack to get a good result and got punished on the break, in the second leg in both games both German teams were even more desperate to go forward as the result wasn't in their favour. ERGO IMO these games should not be compared as the Final WILL BE A DIFFERENT STORY. If there is logic Zenith should win by small margin, but in view of my post value is with Rangers. My choice is much more confident now - home, with a bottle of Glenlivet and friends, enjoying a Final, and an in-play bet at HT hoping for an early goal as I simply hate to watch another Fiorentina - Rangers game. Good luck

Re: UEFA cup Final 14 May Zenit look huge to me at 2.22 on Betfair. Not just the battering of Bayern, but they have quality throughout the team, Rangers have done well to get to the final (and I want them to win), but they were holding on against Fioentina and I do not think St Petersberg will be quite so forgiving when the time comes. Both teams have good defense, and Rangers were tough to break down. Its always hard to go to Russia on an away leg and Manchester will be different and in Rangers favour but just think Zenit will be too stron and I'm surprised about the odds, and am gonna take it

You Celtic boys never cease to amaze me' date=' hope the Gers win it, you deserve the hassle that will come with that![/quote'] yeah Dave, its a one-way thing - Rangers always want us to do well and are gracious in defeat, we in the other hand are obnoxious and different. :ok

Re: UEFA cup Final 14 May Like the Corners over 9.5 @ 1.72 Betsafe. Think there will be a tight defensive match that will have many corners. A set piece may decide the outcome of this match thus each team running to the corner.

;1084172']Like the Corners over 9.5 @ 1.72 Betsafe. Think there will be a tight defensive match that will have many corners. A set piece may decide the outcome of this match thus each team running to the corner.
Yup multi corners 30 @ 2/1 looks good value Remember where you saw it first this will be open and end to end :ok

Re: UEFA cup Final 14 May You sure it will be an open game FT?? The key to Rangers sucess has been boring their opposition to submission by failing to get out of their own half, personally I would be astounded if tonights game doesnt follow the same way. Rangers know no other way to play whether it be domestically or in europe. If they come out and have a go they'd be playing in to zenits hands as they love to counter attack, another reason for Rangers to park the team bus on the goal line. I think the biggest stick on will be under 2.5 goals, dunno what the price is but defo something that interests me

Re: UEFA cup Final 14 May i personally have layed rangers to win in 90mins on betfair at 3/1 i think zenit will win the cup but think they may struggle to get to grips being the favourites and attacking. all the other games they have started as "underdogs" and have that great counter attack we all speak off. but then i cant see rangers scoring in open play. i think rangers only real hope of a goal would be from a set piece particarly corner kicks which they have scored of lately my bets are lay of rangers 3/1 win 90mins bets im considering under 2.5goals and 3-0 zenit depending on price as insurance

You Celtic boys never cease to amaze me' date=' hope the Gers win it, you deserve the hassle that will come with that![/quote'] Very naieve. I'm guessing I was dreaming seeing tons of porto tops all around Glasgow in 03 then??