PL Exclusive Virgin WSOP Mini League

GaF

PL Exclusive Virgin WSOP Mini League  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin WSOP Mini League

Can someone hae a word with Joe to change round 3 to tomorrow night?
Sorry' date=' but that would clash with our regular league on PokerKings (also Boss). :ok[/quote'] and anyone who didn't play tonight simply because they can't play the third leg on Saturday would be a bit miffed

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin WSOP Mini League Well done guys and gals on the results so far:clap:clap Good luck on saturday and may the best man/woman win :ok Doubtful i will be playing saturday :sad hate to miss any pl exclusive games as they are all played in the best spirit on the tables but needs must and all that.

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin WSOP Mini League I am not keen to see mass unregistrations - Virgin have been struggling with numbers on their WSOP promo (don't know why with €2000 added to every package :loon) and so this added offer was done to boost numbers a bit. If the winners take the cash instead then it doesn't meet the purpose for Virgin and I would imagine PL would be less likely to get these offers in the future. Having said that, there will be nothing to stop you trying to unregister, and I would imagine you will be able to do so without a problem. I will ask the question of Virgin as well to see if they will unregister you if it cannot be done by yourself.

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin WSOP Mini League

Which €27 sat do we get registered into or do we get tourney credits then register manually?
I dont know :$ Hopefully will find out tomorrow when Virgin are back in the office - There aren't a lot of qualifiers left though.....

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin WSOP Mini League " You have won a seat in our WSOP Satellite – unfortunately due to time constraints we will not be able to manually upload you into the satellite tournament, instead please find €27.50 funded into your poker account. This will allow you the flexibility of choosing which WSOP tournament you want to play in – either tonight’s or Tuesday the 20th. Both tourneys are at BST 20:30 and they are both guaranteed! Good Luck"

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin WSOP Mini League Virgin have asked that the qualifiers play a WSOP sat with the cash credited to their accounts if at all possible. Good luck guys, let us know how you get on :ok