** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Euro 2008 Excel Sheet .... Don't Miss iT ;)

uar.gif

mainframeit7.jpgEuro 2008 Schedule Excel, Enjoy the wonderful competition with this excel, which support you to interact with this championship, all what you should do just enter the results of matches and go. You can adjust the times depend on your city, you can set timer for next match, you can enter your prediction and challenge your mates and add some fun. Excel designed without any macro which makes it so easy to deal with it, takes into consideration the matches result in ranking, also if you enter the yellow and red card will take it into consideration. At the final rounds you can enter the penalty shoot result to determine which will be in the next round, excel is well design with its colors and its photos which give you more exciting to go with Euro 2008 through this sheet, In prediction sheet, just predict each result, predict which will be the winner and runner up from each group, enter the points which will be calculated based on, when you enter the true result at the main sheet, the points will be calculated automatic, you can arrange a competition among you and your friends which will be more wonderful, ----> Office 2007 http://tv.zamalek.tv/Euro_2008.rar ----> Office 2003 http://www.zamalek.tv/multi/Euro_2008_Office2003.rar

Re: Euro 2008 Excel Sheet .... Don't Miss iT ;) mohammediab - please forgive us - we did remove the post whilst we checked the security of the attachments. We are happy that they are safe so have put it back :ok Excellent spreadsheets - thankyou :)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Euro 2008 Excel Sheet .... Don't Miss iT ;)

Hi, I have downloaded your spreadsheet, it is a nice spreadsheet, but comparing with two most popular euro 2008 excel spreadsheet available at www.exceltemplates.net and **********, I think you should fix some formula because the results of your spreadsheet is not following the euro 2008 rules. There is a match rule at euro 2008 official website at en.euro2008.uefa.com. I saw that you put your spreadsheet in several soccer forums, and I am afraid that your spreadsheet will missguide many people on predicting the result of euro 2008 soccer group matches, because not all the user understand the euro 2008 rules. The easiest thing to see the error and fix it, you can try to simulate your spreadsheet with all possible results of group matches and compare with the results from those two excel spreadsheets I mention above. Btw, keep up the good work. Regards.
Thanks for that - I have removed the link to the second one as that is a (zipped) executable file and I would strongly recommend that our mmbers do not download executable files from the internet. I have left the first link however as this is an excel file and does not include and macros, so should be reasonably safe. and :welcome to PL.