Play Off Draws 08

This system has worked very well for me in the past, it simply involves backing the draw in all play-off matches. The very nature of the play-offs mean that all the teams are of a similar ability & with so much at stake matches are often cagey affairs. There may well be a hint of martindale staking at times, this is ok because of the limited timespan of the playoffs & the fact that i'm confident we're never far from the nearest draw. I'e been away, so hae missed the start of the non-league play-offs, but will start with todays Conference North matches. Start Bank 200pts Telford v Barrow 10pts staked @ 3.5 (skybet) Stalybridge Celtic v Southport 10 pts @ 3.5 (bet365)

Re: Play Off Draws 08 No luck from the first 3 bets, i'm kicking myself for starting on 2nd leg matches.Having been away for the 1st legs, I shouldn have been more patient, but still i'm confident of turning things around. so far: 3 bets winners: 0 losers:3 staked 30pts returnes 0 start bank 200pts current bank 170pts profit(loss) (30pts) Next Bets: Airdrie v Clyde (x) @ 3.5 (skybet) 10pts staked. Arbroath v Stranraer (x) @ 3.5 (totesport) 10pts staked.

Re: Play Off Draws 08

Tonights match: Southend v Doncaster 15pts staked @ 3.3 (vc bet):nana
At last! tonights draw returns 49.5pts. Next bets: Palace v Bristol City 10pts staked @ 3.5 (bet365) Darlington v Rochdale 10pts staked @ 3.25 (skybet)