ATP Rome & WTA Berlin 5th-11th May

Re: ATP Rome & WTA Berlin 5th-11th May

SportTennis
EventStepanek-Horna
SelectionStepanek
Strength10/10
Date08/05/2008
Bookmaker/PriceEurobet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningGoing here on Stepanek as he proved me wrong against Ferrer who he beat comfortably in 2nd and 3rd set and maybe Ferrer was tired but anyway he is very good player and to beat him is not very easily.Stepanek has showed that he can return in the match even he is down by one set and his game is good also.He also played three setter against Nieminen in first round while Horna also improved but he get here from the qualifiers and he vmust be certainly little bit tired.He beat Gasquet but Frenchman was awfull and on that day any opponent would beat him.Also he beat Acasuso but he is way out of form and for me that two wins are not representing anything.H2H is 1-1 and here I expect Stepanek to take the lead.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SportTennis
EventDavydenko-Robredo
SelectionDavydenko
Strength10/10
Date08/05/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.38 (Back)
ReasoningGoing here on Davydenko as odds are low but for me they are very safe and good to take.Davydenko is amongst top 5 in world and and he is class better than Robredo.He is playing great recently and he stun Ancic yesterday easily 6-2,6-2.Robredo had lot of problems with mediocre Mahut who is nothing on clay and Nikolay will simply be too much for him here.

Re: ATP Rome & WTA Berlin 5th-11th May AZARENKA to beat BONDARENKO @ $1.66 Lads, Victoria has been in ******* stunning form beating Chakvetadze and destroying Dulko last night. Bondarenko did struggle in a long three setter with Kuznetsova, but she won't be causing any upsets tonight. My Pick: AZA-REN-KA @ $1.66 - 10/10 GL

Re: ATP Rome & WTA Berlin 5th-11th May Roddick looks a nice price again today. Davydenko pretty much beat himself yesterday. Robredo played some nice tennis at times when he got the opportunity to attack but I dont think Roddick will give him the same opportunities that Donky did. Also like the look of Almagro. Think he will benefit a lot from his day off yesterday and Djokovitch hasnt looked all together convincing so far. Think this will be decided on who can keep their head rather than who plays the best tennis. Blake too seems a big price for the match up. Wawrinka is an amazing prospect but he's far from the finished article at the moment. I think after his form so far this season he may underestimate Blake here which could be a dangerous mistake.

Roddick looks a nice price again today. Davydenko pretty much beat himself yesterday. Robredo played some nice tennis at times when he got the opportunity to attack but I dont think Roddick will give him the same opportunities that Donky did. Also like the look of Almagro. Think he will benefit a lot from his day off yesterday and Djokovitch hasnt looked all together convincing so far. Think this will be decided on who can keep their head rather than who plays the best tennis. Blake too seems a big price for the match up. Wawrinka is an amazing prospect but he's far from the finished article at the moment. I think after his form so far this season he may underestimate Blake here which could be a dangerous mistake.
Roddick bet of the day imo, way too big a price he impressed me yesterday. Wawrinka i has expecting a bigger price, i can't take that no value but i still think he will win. Im considering the almagro game, could be a great match that.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventWilliams - Safina set hc
SelectionWilliams -1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date09/05/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.56 (Back)
ReasoningI don't care that Safina's won over Henin.Henin is out of form for a bit now and every decent player has a shot against her.Safina just had a good day.Today will be different story as she is playing in form Serena and I believe that Williams will get the job done in two sets.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventQatar Total Open winner
SelectionSerena Williams
Strength10/10
Date11/05/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.03 (Back)
ReasoningI just can't see any other player taking the title here.Serena is in red hot form and playing with such a confidence in her abilities that I don't believe that any other player can beat her at this tournament.Especially that I saw other players and Ivanovic, Jankovic and Dementieva who are likely to play in a final are just no match for Serena at the moment.

SportTennis
EventWawrinka-Blake
SelectionWawrinka
Strength10/10
Date09/05/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.45 (Back)
ReasoningGoing here on Wawrinka as I am very surprised about his performance here and I believe that he has quality to beat Blake who isn’t some force on clay.This two players have totally different styles of play as Wawrinka is great in field and Blake is good server and all his shots are based on power.I believe that Wawrinka will be break him easily and that is something that Blake don’t like,to take his service as he is building his confidence on it..For me Wawrinka here.

SportTennis
EventRobredo-Roddick
SelectionRobredo
Strength10/10
Date09/05/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.76 (Back)
ReasoningGoing here on Robredo who surprised me yesterday against Davydenko with his performance and he deserves to be backed here.He is playing great in field and it is very hard to score a point against him.Roddick is not clay force and I am pretty sure that Robredo has what it takes to beat him as Roddick will have a lot of troubles if Robredo can keep the ball in play.For me Robredo here.

SportTennis
EventDjokovic-Almagro
SelectionDjokovic
Strength10/10
Date09/05/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.62 (Back)
ReasoningHere I go on Djokovic as I simply cant miss this odds on him and I believe that bookies made a mistake here about that.Djokovic isn’t in great form and he showed that yesterday against Andreev but Andreev is different type of player than Almagro who hasn’t so powerfull shots but precise and good moving are his adventages.I think that Djokovic has play to beat and I think he will do so.

SportTennis
EventIvanovic-Szavay
SelectionIvanovic
Strength10/10
Date09/05/2008
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.45 (Back)
ReasoningGoing here on Ivanovic although he has impressed me at all but i think she is quality enough to beat Szavay who had a lot of troubles yesterday against out-of-form Bartoli.Ivanovic has a lot better service and i only can say that both are good returners and that is only thing they are equal.For me Ivanovic here.

SportTennis
EventJankovic-Dementieve
SelectionJankovic
Strength10/10
Date09/05/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.60 (Back)
ReasoningGoing here on Jankovic as i think that she is in good form and that she can beat Elena here.Also this is match beetwen both players with similar caracteristics but i give adventgae to Jankovic.Last time they played this year Jelena won after Dementieva retired near result 6-1,3-1 for Jelena.I believe in Jankovic win here strongly.

Re: ATP Rome & WTA Berlin 5th-11th May Ah screw it. I'm not betting these because I'm skint so trying to win Sports-Punter this month:lol:ok ROBREDO -2 @ 2.15 Pinnacle. This just seems like a big overreaction to me. This is Roddick, on clay! He has a reasonable record here, and this is clearly his best European clay court event but still I'm surprised by the prices. Fish was dreadful in his first match, I can't describe how bad he was. Bolelli seemed really tired and mentally not quite up for the job. Especially in the tiebreak and the second set his movement was limited and he was clearly tired. I've been having fun opposing Robredo this year, however he does seem to be playing much better lately. Since hitting the European clay he is 10-3 with only losses to Ferrer twice and Nalbandian playing incredible stuff. I was actually impressed with him last night, Davydenko played well in parts and Tommy did well to hang with him and was strong towards the end. If he isn't tired after that battle I'm sure he'll be too strong and should grind Roddick down. H2H is 7-0 to Roddick without dropping a set which is a big concern. However, last meeting was in 2004 and a lot has changed since then.