Sedgfield ~ 29th

650 Sedgfield : La Roi Rouge EW When i saw this race i was all for putting up the fav Wee Forbees as my nap, the longer i look at it the more i think the wise bet is back La Roi Rouge EW for a couple of reasons. First its more than a stone better off for a 7 length beating, i know Wee Forbes won easy enough and could have been more but the horse jumps right and gives ground away, he may get away with it in poor company but today he will be taken on. Le Roi Rouge has had a fairly light season and seems to be improving, the trainer is well know to set targets for his horses and gets them to peak at he right time for the right prize, Graham Lee getting back on board is another plus and just think we will see this one improve tonight, may be enough to turn the tables and could even win it, about 5's at the moment which represents fair value. 720 Lord Baskerville EW Another one of Charlie Pogsons horses coming back after a break, the others have ran ok and although this one would prefer firmer going its worth an EW bet at the prices as its steadily dropping down the weights, its a course and distance winner and the opposition are pretty moderate. May just need this, but whatever happens today will be winning in the next month.

Re: Sedgfield ~ 29th

Event 7.50 Sedgefield
Selection Lucky Nellerie (Each-Way)
Strength 5/10
Date 29/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price Betfred @ 9.00 (Back)
Reasoning Ferdy Murphy and Graham Lee are coming into form again, and these are the kind of races Ferdy likes to win. This Lucky Nellerie was a very decent staying novice last term, but her form has tailed off when she stepped out of novice company. However, she came right back to form 2 outings ago when winning a race at Catterick over todays distance. The race didnt really suit her last time out and if you forgive that run she has to have claims tonight with Graham Lee back on board.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.