ATP Barcelona/Munich & WTA Fes/Prague 28th Apr - 4th May

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Barcelona/Munich & WTA Fes/Prague 28th Apr - 4th May

I think Stan Wawrinka has a decent outside shot of being runner up to Nadal in Barca. Stan James has him at 150/1 but no each way option. He's 80/1 1/3 odds at bet365 which I suppose is a better bet unless Nadal pulls out injured early? I'm too hungover for maths right now He'll probably play a qualifier in the 1st 2 rounds and followed by Nalbandian who he has a very good record against in the 3rd. QF would be against an opponent from a very weak section (Karlovic and Nieminen being the seeds) Wawrinka 80/1 bet365 e/w 2/10
One more please Stan. Everything gone to plan so far. Shame such a strong player emerged from the 4th section but Ferrer has been reportedly feeling tired and Stan turned him over in Barcelona before anyway.

2-0 today and I'm in a slightly better mood:lol:lol:lol
Great work again Mr.I, :clap, I followed you on both, Gonzo at stake to recup the 3 from yesterday and the Marocan at normal stake, so thx onemore time for giving my betfairaccount some more money:)

SportTennis
EventBolleli-P.H.Mathieu
SelectionBolleli
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2008
Bookmaker/PriceBetandWin @ 2.75 (Back)
ReasoningFor me this price Is just way too much on Bolleli who is not so underdog against PHM and I believe that Italian can take a win here as I see this matchas equal not as bookies are doing giving only 1.5 for French player.who beat Cilic yesterday but only after hard battle in 3rd set.He likes to play here but Bolleli showed whole this season that he growed as really good player who can play to anyone on any surface.Like PHM he also has very good serve and maybe a over is a worth of shoot but my bet here will be on Italian.Many are saying that he is on way to Rome but I think different and I believe that he can reach a final here.

SportTennis
EventBolleli-P.H.Mathieu
SelectionBolleli
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2008
Bookmaker/PriceBetandWin @ 2.75 (Back)
ReasoningFor me this price Is just way too much on Bolleli who is not so underdog against PHM and I believe that Italian can take a win here as I see this matchas equal not as bookies are doing giving only 1.5 for French player.who beat Cilic yesterday but only after hard battle in 3rd set.He likes to play here but Bolleli showed whole this season that he growed as really good player who can play to anyone on any surface.Like PHM he also has very good serve and maybe a over is a worth of shoot but my bet here will be on Italian.Many are saying that he is on way to Rome but I think different and I believe that he can reach a final here.
:hope on this so far, I dont watch as much live stuff as I'd like to so seeing Bolelli at this price after he's been bandied about these forums so much and after his demolition job yesterday + still not dropping a set made this price very irresistable. So far so good, but again! :hope

Re: ATP Barcelona/Munich & WTA Fes/Prague 28th Apr - 4th May Annoyed I didn't back Bolelli today - I've been going on about him for a while but just didnt think he'd get it done today:sad Feel the same about the final, just see Gonzo coming through but it may take 3 sets. Don't think I'll be playing anything tomorrow:sad

SportTennis
EventGonzalez-Bolleli
SelectionGonzalez
Strength10/10
Date04/05/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Unibet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningWell here I will go against Bolleli who I have been putting my money on from the beginning and I will go on Gonzalez as I think that Chilean is in little adventage in this match and far more experienced player.Bolleli played a marathon match against PHM today and won 7-6,4-6,7-6 but they were playing almost three hours which is quite a lot and I don’t think that in Bolleli has left enough strength to overcome the Gonzo here who played today also three setter against El-Aynaoui and won but far more easier than Italian.Both players have good service and good forehand shots but I will give adventage to Gonzo as I think that his experience and more freshness than Bolleli should finish the job for him here.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventZvonareva - Azarenka
SelectionZvonareva
Strength10/10
Date04/05/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.33 (Back)
ReasoningThis is fourth final for Vera during this season and she should finally get the job done.She losed her three previous finals.In the first one she had to retire and in the next two she gave a really good fight to Sharapova and Serena.She is playing great tennis whole season and I don't see any reason why she shouldn't be such a strong favourite here.She is more consistent player, more experienced and for me still more classy than Azarenka.She leads h2h with two comfortable wins and today she should make it 3:0.

Mr Intensity ; Do you think Nadal is going to beat Ferrer today? Thanks
Sorry, just saw this. Just as Ferrer has taken the second set! Don't know what's happening in the match....but so long as Nadal isn't injured I'm sure he'll come through.