** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super Ligi 27/4

Sunday 27 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ankaraspor v Gençlerbirligi O. (17:00BST) 1.83 3.25 4.00 110% Details »
Hide « Ankaraspor v Gençlerbirligi O.
Besiktas v Bursaspor Kulübü (17:00BST) 1.54 3.80 8.00 104% Details »
Hide « Besiktas v Bursaspor Kulübü
Denizlispor v Sivasspor (17:00BST) 3.75 3.40 1.90 108% Details »
Hide « Denizlispor v Sivasspor
Galatasaray v Fenerbahçe (17:00BST) 2.40 3.20 2.80 109% Details »
Hide « Galatasaray v Fenerbahçe
Gaziantep BB v Trabzonspor (17:00BST) 2.50 3.25 2.75 107% Details »
Hide « Gaziantep BB v Trabzonspor
Gençlerbirligi SK v Istanbul BB (17:00BST) 1.72 3.50 5.25 106% Details »
Hide « Gençlerbirligi SK v Istanbul BB
Kaisimpasa SK v Ankaragücü (17:00BST) 2.70 3.25 2.40 109% Details »
Hide « Kaisimpasa SK v Ankaragücü
Kayserispor v Caykur Rizespor (17:00BST) 2.10 3.40 3.25 108% Details »
Hide « Kayserispor v Caykur Rizespor
Manisaspor v Konyaspor (17:00BST) 2.35 3.20 3.00 107% Details »

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 27/4 to vratislav: well man you look kinda confident with your plain pick... what makes you so sure about rizespor with only 2 away victories so far this season beatin kayserispor with solid home record of 10-3-2? the way i see it is that rizespor´s chance to avoid relegation this year is gettin into theorethical level. i expect both ankara´s low placed teams to win or at least draw they weekend matches and that makes things more difficult to rize, agree? so buddy if you are a native to predict this tricky league at it´s finish why don´t you push a bit harder by providing us some useful info like suspensions, injuries, club relationships, maybe some backstage tensions instead of this useless crap you produced... don´t feel offended man i know you can bring some interesting and valid briefing... good luck to everyone!!!

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 27/4 again hello. ok kurtmusth... I explain cause of my choose.This weekend RİZESPOR play against kayseri away.The most important rival is gençlerbirliği from capital of the Turkey.I f you look last two games end of the season for gençler one of them against fener other match agaisnt Sivasspor namely these matches difficult.Especially fenerbahçe.I'm waiting lose point from them more than three in this two games.I f RİZESPOR beat kayseri which lost four matches last five, one is draw agaisnt oftaş.Shortly altough situation of RİZESPOR in league table I confidence them for this match and my money put on away win...

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 27/4 GENÇLERBİRLİĞ-büyükşehir belediye This match the most easy of last three match of gençler.ibb,fener,sivas.So gençler mustn't lose point in this match.İbb hasn'n any target for this season . They finished league early.My selection is home win.Gençler straight win...

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 27/4 Ankaraspor - Genclerbirligi Oftas 1 Ankaraspor will win this match. 100/100 sure bet. No any result will occur. 1-0 will be the score Denizlispor - Sivasspor 2 Sivas will win this game with a clear score like 0-2 1-3 They are on way to championship and Denizli has many missed players like Yusuf Simsek. Gaziantep - Trabzon Over 2,5 None of these teams have horizon, they are relaxed and Trabzon will play good and get some goals here.

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 27/4

Ankaraspor - Genclerbirligi Oftas 1 Ankaraspor will win this match. 100/100 sure bet. No any result will occur. 1-0 will be the score :cheers Score is 1-0 :lol:lol Denizlispor - Sivasspor 2 Sivas will win this game with a clear score like 0-2 1-3 They are on way to championship and Denizli has many missed players like Yusuf Simsek. :cheers Gaziantep - Trabzon Over 2,5 None of these teams have horizon, they are relaxed and Trabzon will play good and get some goals here.
:@