• No
    • No, I have received it
    • No, I have received it

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added

Well thanks for checking Colin. Have a good game tonight everyone. :ok Looks like it will be a race to register first in future. ;) Although, tbh if the tournaments are going to start at 7pm it's generally too early for me and I would have been sat out for an hour tonight anyway. I'm off to join blonde as theirs starts at 8pm. :lol
It's 7pm GMT which means it kicks off at 8pm.:ok Or are you having a blonde moment;) Also been looking for the IP thingy and there's no mention on PL,but there is a programme called SurfAnonymous that might be suitable.

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added Hi zefanias,unfortunately you would not qualify for this as this is only the 2nd post you have made,to be considered an active member it would need a more regular input,but as i am sure you are aware there are plenty of good value tournaments on here so stick around and contibute a little more regularily and you will find in no time at all you will find yourself able to participate in these kind of tournaments:ok

hi, what is need to received the password? regards

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added A fantastic gesture! :clap:clap:clap A shame that some folk have managed to get back in after posting 2 or 3 times in the last month.......to be honest. I don't give a feck, it's not my problem! :lol:lol I won't win....but I hope it's a PL Regular that does! :hope Good luck to the regulars and many thanks to Poker Trilion! TQM

It's 7pm GMT which means it kicks off at 8pm.:ok Or are you having a blonde moment;)
Ah, right. Tbh I lost interest in it when I was excluded from playing. Just hope that runadrum has not done his usual 1st out trick.

Did you not get sorted Helen? :sad
No, final answer was can't have 2 playing same touney with same IP address. I don't know a way round it (other than being quicker to reg next time :lol) On the plus side, I've got $25 to withdraw. ;)

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added Not overly enamoured with the layout of the tables...BUT..the game was fun. The first hour with TQM trying to see his cards:lol:lol, the second hour with Hodgey's AA holding up against my KK on a rag flop:sad Good luck all left in:ok