PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added

GaF

PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added  

1. 1.

• No, I have received it
    • No
    • No, I have received it
    • No, I have received it

This will be Friday night (25th April) on the new PokerTrillion software which should hopefully be available to us all by Thursday evening :ok Buy in will be $5+50c and $1000 will generously be added to the prize pool by PokerTrillion :clap :clap I'm not 100% certain of the start time, so will confirm once I have access to the software :ok Please vote in the poll if you wish to receive the password :ok Remember, this will not be on the existing Boss Software, but will be on the new Everleaf Gaming Client software - you will not see this game in the lobby therefore until after you have downloaded the new software. The tournament is restricted to existing and active PL members.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added For players who did not have an account on our Boss Client, you can now visit pokertrillion and download the new software and create an account. For our existing players, you will receive an email tomorrow with your login details. Just need to point out that if you do decide to play on our new software before Friday, you will not earn Rakeback. You can still earn Rakeback via the Boss client until 25th. Numbers online will obviously increase once our migration is complete, and will be noticable after 1st May when our league resumes, and the new GTD tournaments start. The 1st will also have the 1st Trillion Treat in Dollars and our $10,000 new home Freeroll. Let me know if you have any questions. Col

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.