GaF

PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added  

1. 1.

• No, I have received it
    • No
    • No, I have received it
    • No, I have received it

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added

Not overly enamoured with the layout of the tables...BUT..the game was fun. The first hour with TQM trying to see his cards:lol:lol, the second hour with Hodgey's AA holding up against my KK on a rag flop:sad Good luck all left in:ok
HH....it costs chips to see my cards!:lol:lol Chance's were that you were behind! (maybe):( At least I went out when I was ahead!:cry:cry TQM

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HH....it costs chips to see my cards!:lol:lol Chance's were that you were behind! (maybe):( At least I went out when I was ahead!:cry:cry TQM
I thought you were going to win with your 'see every pot' mentality!!:sad There is no point going out when you are ahead, we all just whine like mules about it;)

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added out 10th worst badbeat ever had ** dealing down cards **** Dealt to ryandili [ kd, ad ] PLdobbin2p folds. goater14PL folds. PLade folds. PLSleeks23 folds. jolly1967 folds. AA_HallPL folds. v01ce0fj0e raises $1600. ryandili raises $3590. HectorMcG2 folds. EYESALLIN folds. v01ce0fj0e calls $1990.[9d,10d] **** dealing flop **** [ 7d, kc, 5d ] **** dealing turn **** [ th ] **** dealing river **** [ 9s ] v01ce0fj0e wins 8380 chips from main pot with two pairs, tens and nines [ kc, td, th, 9d, 9s ]

I thought you were going to win with your 'see every pot' mentality!!:sad There is no point going out when you are ahead, we all just whine like mules about it;)
I admit I changed my tactics tonight, but I never ever ever ever whine about the hand that beats me! :ok TQM

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added Thanks for the excellent game, came back from the dead a few times but came good in the end to take the 1st prize. Am I pleased or what $490.00 what a great night, great to see the game well supported by all the Pl's:ok Hopefully that ends my run of bad luck :hope Thanks to Poker Trillion for stumping up the prize pool.

out 10th worst badbeat ever had ** dealing down cards **** Dealt to ryandili [ kd, ad ] PLdobbin2p folds. goater14PL folds. PLade folds. PLSleeks23 folds. jolly1967 folds. AA_HallPL folds. v01ce0fj0e raises $1600. ryandili raises $3590. HectorMcG2 folds. EYESALLIN folds. v01ce0fj0e calls $1990.[9d,10d] **** dealing flop **** [ 7d, kc, 5d ] **** dealing turn **** [ th ] **** dealing river **** [ 9s ] v01ce0fj0e wins 8380 chips from main pot with two pairs, tens and nines [ kc, td, th, 9d, 9s ]
Yes was a slightly nasty one,:$ although I don't think I was in the wrong making the call :unsure In fact I had a couple of nice river cards tonight - my rivered 10 to give me a strait against Dreamkiller particularly comes to mind. :tongue2 Thanks for trillion for putting up the Prize and thats the first time I'd used that software and I was pleasantly surprised, after reading the comments from users of the old Poker4Ever. If they can generate more traffic it could be very good - and as they are allowing American users I cant see why with the right advertising that they cant build up the user pool :hope

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added These things happen i was on the button with KK jolly went all in with 7 2 strider allin with less chips and not much of a hand i call jolly got me covered slightly 2 on flop 2 on turn and its goodnight:pukenevermind wont be the last time im bad beated or do it to someone else:ok

Was goingto play' date=' but cards go thru moneybookers, and have to be verified. Be a couple of days before that happens. Enjoy guys and gals...[/quote'] We will have direct deposit for UK debit cards in a few weeks max... A nuisance I know, but one we will mend. Col

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added :clapWell played guys, enjoyable game. Found the software ok once I got rid of the avaters and dealer chat, the only slight problem I had (may be because I,m getting old) was had trouble telling the difference between clubs and spades on the flop, had to keep getting closer to the screen to see. Once again thanks poker trillion and PL for organising another great value tourney:ok

For the cards - switch to "Large Index (4 color)" and you'll have no problem :ok
Agreed - I changed my options early on and, although it looks a bit strange initially, you soon get used to it, and there's no danger of confusing your suits or denominations.