PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added

GaF

PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added  

1. 1.

• No, I have received it
    • No
    • No, I have received it
    • No, I have received it

This will be Friday night (25th April) on the new PokerTrillion software which should hopefully be available to us all by Thursday evening :ok Buy in will be $5+50c and $1000 will generously be added to the prize pool by PokerTrillion :clap :clap I'm not 100% certain of the start time, so will confirm once I have access to the software :ok Please vote in the poll if you wish to receive the password :ok Remember, this will not be on the existing Boss Software, but will be on the new Everleaf Gaming Client software - you will not see this game in the lobby therefore until after you have downloaded the new software. The tournament is restricted to existing and active PL members.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added For players who did not have an account on our Boss Client, you can now visit pokertrillion and download the new software and create an account. For our existing players, you will receive an email tomorrow with your login details. Just need to point out that if you do decide to play on our new software before Friday, you will not earn Rakeback. You can still earn Rakeback via the Boss client until 25th. Numbers online will obviously increase once our migration is complete, and will be noticable after 1st May when our league resumes, and the new GTD tournaments start. The 1st will also have the 1st Trillion Treat in Dollars and our $10,000 new home Freeroll. Let me know if you have any questions. Col

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added

Just one question.... wheres the new link? In the poker trillion page?
Should be up in the next couple o days. PokerTrillion will email you with your username and password (I think - if not - make a record of your PIN number from the profile page in the Boss software - that will be your temporary password when you first log on to the new software)
Oh.. another... do i have to deposit again in the new software or i can use the funds in the boss account (im really confused about it)
That depends on how much you have in your account. If you have less than €20 then it will transfer across. If you have more than €20, then your funds will be paid back to you (using the same method you deposited with) All existing active players will find that they have a free $25 credited to them in the new software :ok Just seen this too :loon
Players with balances in excess of EUR500 on 11/4 will also receive a 2.5% cash credit to the new account, converted to $US at the rate of EUR 1 = $1.60

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added Thank you PokerTrillion :clap ...... I must admit I could not get into PT whilst it was on the "other" platform ..... mainly because the customer service wasn't very helpful. I lost my username so wasted too much time emailing them without ever finding it out :sad. I downloaded the new software and got live chat off the PT website. The lady on the live chat solved my problems in a couple of minutes and emailed me new password. :nana "What a difference a day makeeeeeesssss" ......... :rollin

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added mmm...withdrew my funds and it now waits with moneybookers...but will not accept my log-in on the new software, probably because my username includes an underscore. Will see what the email says tomorrow...hope I can get in for this.:hope

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added All together now... Dodger is a pillock, Dodger is a pillock, E I addio, Dodger is a pillock. Dived in head first without reading all the instructions!!! :$ In now. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added

Live support will helkp you right away, or you can email me, but live support is very quick. Col
I cant find the live support link.. but i did logged into the new software right away and without problems So, one more thing... the U$25 for the accounts that played real money games after March 25, will be available after May 1st? Thank you very much and best regards

Re: PL Exclusive game at PokerTrillion with $1000 Added Hi chatoman, There is a live support link at the bottom of our homepage. I am also going to get another link added to the client. If you were due the $25 and have not got it yet, then that is my fault. Drop me an email so it is in my in box and I will deal with any $25 credits we missed today. Here is the live support direct link again.... Col https://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/71175134/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=71175134&byhref=1&VISITORVAR!PLY_iID=&VISITORVAR!PLY_Nickname=